The future ain't what it used to be

Bass Man Bruce

Lieutenant
Re: The future ain't what it used to be

You guys just don't get it! <br />What your'e actually looking at is a small ante room just off the computer chamber to the power cubicles of an Iboats moderater :D I probably shouldn't have said that now......<br />This may be my last post!!!!! :D :D <br />Save yourself if you can!! :eek: :D <br />It might be to late for me!<br />AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU<br />GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Oh the pain!AAAAAAAAAAA(cute smile)AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Bass Man Bruce

Lieutenant

BTW that steering wheel is actually from Uhuru's Mercedes!

Triton II

Commander

Thanks for the answer... now for the next question. How come my 17-year-old son is OK to drive the car and passed his test first time, drive and operates the boat/GPS, yet is incapable of operating a washing machine? Answers on a postcard please... :rolleyes:

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by Dunaruna:<br /> Looks similar to my pentium 90
Pentium 90????? You best be movin north of the equator, DR. :D My work computer is a PII 400 mz and I thought that was from the dark ages.

Dunaruna

Admiral

Why fix what ain't broke, besides, new computer for daughter (P4 3.2), new computer for wifey (P3 3.0). No money left for little old me.