the forums new activity stream

74bayliner

Chief Petty Officer
How come now i have the activity stream this is very inconvenient. I used to be able to type in forums.iboats.com and go straight to the forums now it shows up as some activity stream... kind of a tedious little thing

erwinner

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: the forums new activity stream

Hmm... When I type in www.forums.iboats.com my browser (Safari) automatically changes it to http://forums.iboats.com/forum.php and it takes me straight to the forum, so I don't see the activity stream.
Maybe it will be better behaved if you add the /forum.php
But I'm not computer wizard by any means!
*edit* now that I've tried it in Google Chrome browser and managed to get it to attempt to load without /forum.php in Safari I get nothing but a white screen.

74bayliner

Chief Petty Officer

Yeah i had the same problem with google chrome. but today im at work and im on mozilla and it seems to be fine. Hmmm. Interesting

toneeees

Administrator

Yeah i had the same problem with google chrome. but today im at work and im on mozilla and it seems to be fine. Hmmm. Interesting

The forums were under maintenance last night, not sure if you saw the message at the top of the forums. I believe that issue is fixed. Are you still noticing anything weird happening?

74bayliner

Chief Petty Officer

I will check when i get home, they dont allow google chrome on work computers only firefox.. so i will let you know afterwords.
But yes i guess i might have visited iboats right as they were updating the site because i did not notice any notice about maintenance, i only was on it for a few minutes than went to bed.
Thank you :)