Thank You! Iboats Gang

fixin

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Re: Thank You! Iboats Gang

THANK YOU JASON,glad your home

Admin5

Glad to hear from you Jason. Welcome home and best of luck on the boat search. Your post has sparked an idea but I will start a new thread for that. Again, thanks for serving our country!

aspeck

Staff member

Welcome home Jason. You, and every other uniformed person (fireman, policeman, etc) have my utmost thanks and appreciation. Your job is usually thankless, yet it is because of you that we can be safe.<br /><br />Happy boating!

ebbtide176

Commander

welcome home, thanks a million, and know that my family is extremely grateful for your service. and good luck on getting a boat :)

Jdeagro

iboats.com Partner

Jason;<br />Sometimes our service for our country is less than popular (it was that when I was in Vietnam) but it is young men like you that have allways made this country the best. Thanks to you and yours for the sacrifices. God Bless!

JoeW

Popuptarget,<br />I salute you for a job well done! HooAhh! <br />Thanks!<br />Joe<br />US Army, 5/6 ADA (Cold War)

Scoop

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Welcome home Jason. One of my Brother-in-laws was there too. He made it back in one piece. I hope you made it back without injury. Thanks for all your hard work and putting your neck on the line for freedom.

JasonJ

Rear Admiral

Glad your back, hopefully with enough limbs to use a boat! Now, get a boat and enjoy the freedom you worked your arse off to defend...