Thank You! Iboats Gang

popuptarget

Cadet
I just wanted to tell you guys how much I appreciate this forum and it's people. I vacationed for a year in that lovely resort town of Tikrit, Iraq. I found you guys while looking for a used boat to buy. I have not bought the boat yet (long story). But what I did find is a place to learn,share,laugh,cry, and enjoy. I do my job because I was taught to do the best at whatever I do. To respect my elders and to say "yes mamn" and "no sir". I have found people here to belive that same thing even if we do not view the world the same way. For that We Are AMERICANS and FRIENDS. I just wanted to say Thank You! Jason

roscoe

Supreme Mariner
Re: Thank You! Iboats Gang

popuptarget, I knew you were back home, but had been wondering about the boat situation.<br /><br />Thankyou for your service.<br /><br />May I suggest, a very small boat, one that has no room for the mother-in-law. :)

LubeDude

Admiral

Popuptarget:<br /><br />Thank for your service, Many of us here are from the Vietnam era, I went to Korea istead, at least they werent shooting there. Just lucky I guess.<br /><br />Let us know how we can best assist you in any way.

Link

Rear Admiral

Popuptarget<br />Same as LubeDude said except Ft Bragg 82nd Airborne instead. Luck of the draw.<br />Mabe we will see more of you here now :) <br /><br />LOL roscoe

kd6nem

Chief Petty Officer

Here's a hearty thanks from one who never served (too young for Vietnam), but grateful to all who have regardless of where or when. There, I actually just took my hat off to all of you who served or are serving our country!

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

You have my unending gratitude, Jason. Welcome home, sir.<br />Your elders should allways respect you now. They owe thier freedom to you.<br />Thanks bro! OOOOOOO!

bubbakat

Captain

Welcome home. I am a vet from the nam era and waited a long time to hear some one say this.<br /><br />Stay safe and again thanks and welcome home.

eurolarva

Rear Admiral

Popuptarget. I like that moniker. I also want to thankyou for your service to our country. It is people like you that allow us to be free. Welcome home.

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

Welcome home Jason. I'm a vet also from the Nam era and just tickled pink when another Vet makes it home. Thanks for your service to our country.<br /><br />When ya' get a boat, we got lottsa' help here so don't be afraid to ask.

DC698

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Welcome home Jason. Good to hear you are back in the good ol'e USA safe and sound. Thank you for your service to our great country. And thanks to the many servicemen/women who have served in previous wars. It's people like you that make our country safe and free to live in. Welcome home and good luck in finding that boat!

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

It is rewarding to know that this forum and our members might have made your tour a bit easier, Jason.<br /><br />We thank you for your service and for protecting and expanding freedom in the world, and ours in particular.<br /><br />There are three generations of veterans here who have passed the torch one to another and on to you. Well done, and welcome home. :)

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Welcome home Jason and thank you for your service to our Blessed USA. Being a wife to a vet from the nam era I for one am so thankful for our service boys coming home. God Bless you and the USA!<br />Bassy

gonfishn

Commander

Welcome Home Jason..As a former vet those two words make all the sacrifices you had to endure be meaningful..

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

Jason,<br />We've done our best to reassure you that the USA is still worth saving; it's you who has earned our gratitude.<br /><br />Thank you, Sir!<br /><br />jtw

gaugeguy

Captain

Welcome home Jason! Hopefully you were able to take a nice long leave and try to regroup and relax. We are very proud of you and your fellow servicemen.

Carphunter

Commander

Welcome home Jason!<br /><br />Thank God for people like you that protect and serve this great country we live in.<br /><br />You, and all of our soldiers, past, present, and future, have my ultimate respect and admiration.<br /><br />Thank you. :)

oddjob

Commander

Thanks Jason,from my family to you and yours! welcome home....