Thank GOD they are leaving today!

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner
Re: Thank GOD they are leaving today!

Originally posted by LubeDude:<br />The fact that I am an Only Child is really looking good to me. :D [/QB]
Couldn't be payback time, could it Luber?? :D

LubeDude

Admiral

:eek: :eek: My dad has a wood shop in the basement, Im going to make one of those things, whatever they are called that you put there neck and arms in and close the upper part and latch it down. Ill make it small so a kid can fit in it and put it out in the yard, Then when anyone comes over with kids Ill take them over to it and tell them, "This is what I do with missbehaving children", so if you cant behave you will be locked up out here untill you shape up, rain or shine. :D :D

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

LubeDue, we use kids handcuffs, but the darn 2 yr old loves them. We have a pic of her with a big smile, with her ankles locked.<br /><br />Hope that isnt an omen. :D <br /><br />Ken

Frankhanhart

Petty Officer 1st Class

Lubedude, as I heard those wooden block things you put around their wrists and ankles should be a fraction too small. Hands and feet are supposed to fall off within 3 days, not before and not after, so it takes a bit of nice carpentry. <br />Frank

Mrs Soulwinner

Petty Officer 1st Class

"Folly is bound up in the heart of a child, but the rod of discipline drives it far from him."<br />Prov 22:15<br /><br />"Do not withhold discipline from a child; if you beat him with a rod, he will not die."<br />Prov 23:13<br /><br />All I have to say other than pointing out the above is..."My house, My rules!" Anyone who don't like it can get bent.....I mean....things will have to change. ((wink wink))<br /><br />Last time my mother and brother were down to visit, I refused to let them even stop by here because I know how undisciplined those little brats are. I headed that one off at the pass because I knew it would turn ugly before it was all said and done.

cbnoodles

Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by LubeDude:<br /> I told the little girl that I would trade here for a puppy, and that a puppy would be a lot less trouble. I got some strange looks.
ROFLMAO LD :D <br /><br />On a more serious note, I'm very lucky in that my SIL's (and their daughters) all are very conscious of their kids' behavior. If there were to be a problem like this though, my wife's reaction after not getting anywhere with kind words would be POW! with a sock on the jaw of the idjit mother. We only tolerate BS from friends and family so far before laying it on the line as many others here have said. It's the only way to go if you don't want to continue going through the same crap over and over. Good luck with it and keep your sense of humor intact.

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by LubeDude:<br /> :eek: :eek: My dad has a wood shop in the basement, Im going to make one of those things, whatever they are called that you put there neck and arms in and close the upper part and latch it down. Ill make it small so a kid can fit in it and put it out in the yard, Then when anyone comes over with kids Ill take them over to it and tell them, "This is what I do with missbehaving children", so if you cant behave you will be locked up out here untill you shape up, rain or shine. :D :D
good tactic LD !!! :D :D :D I like !!

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by LubeDude:<br /> :eek: :eek: My dad has a wood shop in the basement, Im going to make one of those things, whatever they are called that you put there neck and arms in and close the upper part and latch it down. Ill make it small so a kid can fit in it and put it out in the yard, Then when anyone comes over with kids Ill take them over to it and tell them, "This is what I do with missbehaving children", so if you cant behave you will be locked up out here untill you shape up, rain or shine. :D :D
They are called 'STOCKS' Lubedude.<br /><br />
051334.jpg