TEST YOUR KNOWLEDGE

achris

More fish than mountain goat
Re: TEST YOUR KNOWLEDGE

Hey I took that test and got 75%. I think that's pretty good for an 'outa-towner'. Mostly got the ones that pertain to Penn state law wrong. In West Australia we aren't required to have any licence or qualifications at all!<br /><br />Chris...........

BrianFD

Senior Chief Petty Officer

You answered 65 of the 75 questions correctly for a score of 87%. <br /><br />You did well. Perhaps you are ready to take the Certification Exam. <br />
Not bad for an Ohio boy who's never boated in Pennsylvania!

jinx

Senior Chief Petty Officer

You answered 66 of the 75 questions correctly for a score of 88%. <br /><br />You did well. Perhaps you are ready to take the Certification Exam.<br /><br /><br />A worthwhile few minutes.<br /><br />Jinx

sangerwaker

Commander

I got 64 of the 75 for 85%. Never boated in PA either, and the questions I got wrong were mostly pertaining to PA law.<br /><br />Very worth the time as a refresher if nothing else. Thanks, jg.

Twidget

Commander

I used the SWAG factor for a few and got an 83. Never boated above the mason/dixon line.

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

I started taking it, then had a few thoughts.<br /><br />I haven't seen a sign, light, or bouy on the waters I use in 3 years.<br />And very few boats either.<br />So when two boats are approaching each other at a 90* angle, we both pull up and swap details of the days fishing activity.<br /><br />Good test, but I was afraid to complete it.

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

LOL @ roscoe ... I hear ya!<br /><br />did you get the same sense of non-sense?? ..<br /><br />I made it up to that bouy question then said WTF!..<br /><br />couldn't go any further.. the multiple choice 'trick' questions were making me laugh.<br /><br />the double negative questions made me quit.<br /><br />Something else for a state 'test' as that to try and trick you.. ((chuckle))<br /><br />Are you testing interpretation of questions and answers (semanticlly) -or- are you testing knowledge? <br /><br />hmmmmmmm...

JGREGORY

Lieutenant

Not bad guys, try this<br /><br /><br /> http://www.boat-ed.com/#map <br /><br />if your state is blue they provide a course if your click the take online course it will take you to your states practice test.

Mark42

Fleet Admiral

Funny, I thought Bush won Texas..... :)

Stratosfied

Ensign

Now I took the Alabama test and I scored 84%. Not too bad, I remember that the real test we took was kinda tricky. Of course, I ain't too bright. ;) ;) :eek:

ebbtide176

Commander

You answered 65 of the 75 questions correctly for a score of 87%. <br /><br />You did well. Perhaps you are ready to take the Certification Exam. <br /> :)

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

I try to avoid taking tests. no good can come from it, i tell ya.

b20

Petty Officer 3rd Class

with reference to jg's 2nd post, i thought the state emblems were interesting.Very imaginative of texas.

AMD Rules

Lieutenant Commander

You answered 62 of the 75 questions correctly for a score of 83%. <br /><br />Whew.

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

You answered 64 of the 75 questions correctly for a score of 85%<br /><br />Think i'm inclined to agree with 12Footer.. :D

sangerwaker

Commander

Me too Snapper. I took the MN test and got 62. I got 64 on the PA test! :eek: :(

youngboater

Petty Officer 1st Class

You answered 55 of the 75 questions correctly for a score of 73%. There is no Arizona one so this is the Pennsylvania test. I've never seen half those signs they had on the test. I was pretty impressed with my score. ;)