FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
sorry to bare bad news so early but I see a red x right at this moment. Possibly the site/image timing out due to too much traffic?<br /><br />(I am curious to see your baitwell )
Stauter,<br />I didn't see them initially myself. I noticed that you are using an ofoto.com account. Those require a login and password if I'm correct. - This might be the reason some people can't see the images.
Just upload them to the webspace you get with your ISP. Use your browser to do this:<br />1) type: ftp//www.myisp.com - this will then prompt you for your login and password. <br />2) Open you explorer and just drag and drop the images from your hard drive (explorer) into the open explorer ftp window.<br /><br />Now they are uploaded to your isp account. Then just link them here to your account, i.e.: www.myisp.com/myaccount/whatever.jpg<br /><br />Try that.
Nope. Only red-Xs every time.<br /><br />I have never been successful in posting an image. iBoats could use a forum software overhaul. It does not need to be this difficult to post a picture. Should be able to drag and drop into that little window for composing messages.