Teach Your Children Well..........Please

ehenry

Commander
Re: Teach Your Children Well..........Please

The found they young lady's body this morning around 9 oclock. I'm glad she was found now her family can have some closure.

Link

Rear Admiral

EF<br />That is tradic and a good reminder that life isnt safe. Boating is a risk. A safety course may have prevented that. But maybe not.<br /><br />Now JamesCoste: Did you get a permit for DRPBS??<br />(D)irt (R)oad (P)ickup (B)ed (S)urfing<br />I'm going to report you to... well ummm the Village.. :D <br />Your children will have fond memories of comming home from swimming with Dad!<br /><br />Forgot to add, we are very over regulated in this country.

JamesCoste

Chief Petty Officer

Link,<br />Uh oh, I'm originally from Alabama and it is legal up yonder. ;) <br /><br />I better watch out here in North Florida! :eek: <br /><br />I promise not to play "Wipeout" while they (D)irt (R)oad (P)ickup (B)ed (S)urf.

brother chris

Commander

I have always thought about someone going over the bow of a boat and getting caught up in the prop. <br />I have let people sit up on the bow of my boat a couple times, but I think it is all going to stop now. <br />I have never heard of an accident like this, but it WILL NOT happen on my boat. No way!!!

Realgun

Commander

I never sat in the back of the boat unless I was driving it. Of couse we were not allowed to stand up but we did lean over the front to get a hat a few times. :D <br /><br />My prayers are with that young lady and her parents.