TD closes in on JB

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: TD closes in on JB

Well, I suppose I have several options.

1. Try to keep up. Nah, when I was posting 15-20 times a day there weren't many helpers about and I was one of the experts. Now there are several folks, including TD, who know a lot more than I and there are a lot more posters who need help. Keeping up with TD would add nothing to the value of the forum.

2. Initiate a new rule that anyone whose post total exceeds mine would be banned. Nah. Without TD this would be a much less valuable forum.

3. Just do my thing and be glad TD is here and helping so many more posters than I did.

I think I will go for #3.

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

The only consent in life is change. Some for the better, some not, and some have little effect at all. So forward ever forward, and on through the next change.

oops!

Supreme Mariner

2. Initiate a new rule that anyone whose post total exceeds mine would be banned. Nah. Without TD this would be a much less valuable forum.

option 2.5.....

have the tekkies make any on screen post count allways be one less than yours.........:D :D

Bondo

Staff member

Ayuh,...

How about an Option #4,....

Have Adam switch TD's post counter,...

To count Backwards,.....:D

Btw,...
Adam Is still iboat's Master Techie,..?? Ain't he,..??

fishrdan

Admiral

-57 posts and closing fast...

I'm guessing 12-17-2008 @ 11:34 am :D

Who's in, guess the time and date???

(though I guess TD and JB will have some bearing on this, kind of like spiking on Ebay)

EDIT: make that -56 posts and closing faster...

tashasdaddy

Delray, is the master as far as it know. Ryan, who brilliantly handle the problems before this last change in venues. remember that year of hell.

Carphunter

Commander

With a join date of Nov 2005, it really makes me wonder how in the heck JB is about to be overtaken.:rolleyes:

oops!

Supreme Mariner

With a join date of Nov 2005, it really makes me wonder how in the heck JB is about to be overtaken.:rolleyes:
....td is currently at 30 some posts per day......that means 40 on a busy day and 20 on a easy one.

ok.....here's my guess.......friday 10 am ish....(i boats time).....jb will get passed, around 33,323 ish posts

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

Just google OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder) on a med site.;);)

BTW there is medication available.;):)

Plainsman

Rear Admiral

JB just needs to zap a few thousand of TD's posts :p

Carphunter

Commander

....td is currently at 30 some posts per day......that means 40 on a busy day and 20 on a easy one.

ok.....here's my guess.......friday 10 am ish....(i boats time).....jb will get passed, around 33,323 ish posts

30 a day!
Whats up with that!
I did a little math and I post exactly 0.9513466 posts per day.;):D

LadyFish

Admiral

Well it looks like I would win the prize for the lowest post count for a mod around here. LOL :)

tashasdaddy

Good Grief Limited-Time , you are on dangerous ground. she has a smite button also. she is a tough cookie, and keeps the male moderators in line.

Remember walks softly, ---------

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

Thanks for the warning. But I ain't skeerd!...................................................................will OK maybe a little, but not enough to make me edit my post. Besides I've been Smited before and lived to tell about it. :D:D Besides how bad can a Pink Smite button be??:p:p

tashasdaddy

i just shewed coffee all over my monitor.

LadyFish

Admiral

Thanks for the warning. But I ain't skeerd!...................................................................will OK maybe a little, but not enough to make me edit my post. Besides I've been Smited before and lived to tell about it. :D:D Besides how bad can a Pink Smite button be??:p:p

Do you really want to know? Hmmm? ;) Don't let the color fool ya.

aspeck

Staff member

This would make a great movie!

"She Smiter: The Ladyfish Chronicles"
See Ladyfish use her pink Smite Button on LT and make him vanish!

Jump on in here, JB, and post away!

JB

The pink smite button makes all smitten posts pink.

Y'all treat our LF like gentlemen or you may have a world of smite to deal with. Offend LF and you would have the whole mod squad down on you like unto a pack of canis lupus in a nanosecond. That is, of course, if LF leaves any scraps. :)