Tapatalk

60Grit

Cadet
I was just wondering if Tapatalk has ever been considered? I use it with some of the other forums that I'm involved in and it works really well.
Just wondering because this would make this awesome forum even better. I'm new to iboats but have been lurking for a long time...

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Tapatalk and VBulletin 5 do not play well together. Well documented in the TT forums.

toneeees

Administrator
I was just wondering if Tapatalk has ever been considered? I use it with some of the other forums that I'm involved in and it works really well.
Just wondering because this would make this awesome forum even better. I'm new to iboats but have been lurking for a long time...

Hi there,

Thanks for joining the forum.

We have had tapatalk in the past and it did not work out too great and had some security risks. This offseason we will updating the forum which will also update our mobile styles making them more mobile friendly.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Grit - Please forgive my manners or lack of same.

Welcome to iboats.

Toneeees mentioned security issues. Looking over at the TT support forums, the VB app is still having those issues and more with VB version 5. TT users there are complaining about the lack of VB5 app support by Tapatalk.

60Grit

Cadet
No problem GA. I've been lurking on the Starcraft section for quite a while and I already know how friendly and helpful you all are.
I'm glad to be getting involved...