Suzuki question

boater1234

Master Chief Petty Officer
I'm just curious,does suzuki make a 20" long shaft manual start 20hp 4stroke outboard without electric start?I can't find it anywere,even on their site.I have a guy who says i'm wrong so i'm trying to find out if it exsists.I see a 15"manual start all over the place but no 20".

Last edited:

limitout

Banned
Re: Suzuki question

you didn't say the hp you are looking for but for the most part they often don't advertise or may not stock motors that aren't the most popular choices so you might need to order it but im sure they have them.

most people are lazy and want electric start on everything, even the guy across the street from me bought a new 25hp motor to replace his motor that was still working just fine, just to get electric start on it.

he didn't know he could buy a kit to convert his old motor to electric start lol.

look carefully at them because while some have electric start they still have the pull rope and don't need a battery to run so they can be started either way. don't just go by the description, look for the pull rope

Last edited:

boater1234

Oh heck,that would help.lol.

20hp 4stroke suzuki.I have looked everywere and i don't see it.

limitout

Banned
Last edited:

boater1234

I called suzuki,can't get any better then that,what they told me makes 0 sense but this is what they did.

They don't make a just manual start 20"shaft 20hp,if you want a long shaft they only make it in manual and electric as with the 15" 20hp they make just a manual start,makes no sense to me but what can you do.