super bowl prediction

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander
Re: super bowl prediction

Originally posted by eeboater:<br /> How are the Vikings on there... yet the Packers are not?!<br /><br />Sean
do you really think they've got a chance ?<br /><br />no way possible this year .. they need to start looking for a quarterback in order to make it back to the championship. Favre's luck has just about run out .. cryin out loud .. they beat the Vikes on a last second field goal after one of their Lambaugh field 'rip-off' calls on the fumble recovery. <br /><br />I still believe that when a player from the opposite team (defense) has posession of the ball that the other team has lost it thus, ruling it a defensive fumble recovery..<br /><br />..but, then again, even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and then..

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by Nate in AR:<br /> I voted Colts. Manning is the best QB in the league right now. He is on target to smash Marino's record for most TD passes in a season. So I vote Colts.
Dungy can't generate the BIG wins. Records mean little if they don't win it all. Ask Marino, Kelly, Tarkenton

gaugeguy

Captain

There is also the fact that Manning doesn't play too well in nasty weather, and it looks like he will have to play the AFC championship game in New England or Pittsburgh (brrrrrrr). And the Colts defense is horrible, sure they have played well the last couple games (Chicago and Detroit), but that isn't saying much.<br /><br />I am rooting for Manning though, he has a great work ethic and I'd love to see him throw about 60 td's this year.

aspeck

Staff member

matttt, you are scared of the colts, but not the Steelers? How quickly we forget recent history! We thumped you once, we can thump you again!

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

^^^ BUMP ^^^<br /><br />thought it would be fun to look at our earlier predictions<br /> :)