super bowl prediction

mattttt25

Commander
Re: super bowl prediction

i'm only scared of the colts. all they need to do is find a defense for one or two games.

KennyKenCan

Commander

Can't vote on this, as all teams that will be eligibale are not on the list!<br /><br />I feel that my team will be the shocking Wild-Card Super Bowl winners, The New York Jets.<br /><br />But they are not on the list!<br /><br />This poll is biased!

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

Pats i think are hands down the most solid and consistant .. <br /><br />just you wait and see // because I opened my mouth .. they'll loose in the first round.. :rolleyes:

sangerwaker

Commander

I voted Vikings cuz their my home team and also my favorite (duh), even though it is only a dream. I truly believe the Patriots or the Colts will take it this year.

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by KKC:<br /> Can't vote on this, as all teams that will be eligibale are not on the list!<br /><br />I feel that my team will be the shocking Wild-Card Super Bowl winners, The New York Jets.<br /><br />But they are not on the list!<br /><br />This poll is biased!
Then I guess the Dolphins and 9ers are needed on the list too.

Luna Sea

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Patriots.<br /><br />And Kerry in 2008. :p

KennyKenCan

Commander

Mattttt25,<br /><br />I'd like it to be the Jets year!<br /><br />They are 8 and 3 this year, and will rpobably win the AFC Wild-Card, which could be all they need, IF they can get the team healthy before then.<br /><br />NYMINUTE,<br /><br />Yeah, why not have the Dolphins and 49ers?<br /><br />Maybe this poll should have listed all teams, even if they don't have a chance in hell of making it!<br /><br />But, my point was, that all the teams, at this point in the season, that are possible play-off canidates, were not included, and that is why I feel that this poll is biased.<br /><br />This poll should not be based on one persons feelings of who they feel will make it to the Super Bowl.

mattttt25

Commander

just a poll. i listed the divisional leaders. didn't feel like listing 20 or so teams.<br /><br />kenny, just giving ya crap. i always screwed with my buddy from ny, as it seemed he jumped from the giants to the jets, or the mets to the yanks, depending on who was good that year. but he swore he was always a fan of that winning team.

KennyKenCan

Commander

You won't get any of that from me mattttt25!<br /><br />I am a die-hard YANKEES and N.Y. JETS fan...FOREVER!<br /><br />The Giants are the worst, and the Mets should have never been!!<br /><br />I just wish I could participate in this poll, but I can't, if the team I feel is going to go all the way, is not even on the list!!<br /><br />Maybe you should have had a "None of the Above" catagory?

eeboater

Commander

How are the Vikings on there... yet the Packers are not?!<br /><br />Sean

NathanY

Commander

I voted Colts. Manning is the best QB in the league right now. He is on target to smash Marino's record for most TD passes in a season. So I vote Colts.

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Even though I hate the Steelers, I have a feeling it is their year.<br /><br />Ken

eurolarva

Rear Admiral

Minnesota is 7 and 4 and Green Bay is 6 and 4. That will probably change tonight. with any luck Green Bay will be 6 and 5

Fly Rod

Commander

:) "PATRIOTS!!!!!" :D :D <br /><br />Colts are a good team BUT it's a proven fact that they can't beat the "PATS!!!" ;) :cool:

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

Originally posted by kenimpzoom:<br /> Even though I hate the Steelers, I have a feeling it is their year.<br /><br />Ken
Ken,<br />Being a DIEHARD Cleveland Browns fan, I agree with you on the first part.<br />They are a gooooood team this year though.<br />I can't wait to watch the Steelers/Colts in Indianapolis though!!! That's gonna be a goood game.<br />My Browns don't have a snowballs chance in he** this year though. :( :( <br />Boy does that sound familiar!<br /><br />AK Chappy

BrianFD

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Steelers all the way. With Roethlisberger, Deuce, Bettis, Burress, and Randell-El, their offense is awesome! And the 2004 Steel Curtain ain't bad, either!