super bowl in london?

FSHKPR

Ensign
Whats up with that? Why would you take all that revenue out of the country. I just hope it never happens.

idrownworms

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: super bowl in london?

That would be like having the English cricket league holding it's championship game in Cleveland.
doesn't make sense. The only way would be if London had an NFL team
The London Fog?
The London Bulldogs?
The London Knights?

angus63

Captain

Whats up with that? Why would you take all that revenue out of the country. I just hope it never happens.

That's a long way for MY NY GIANTS to travel!!!!:p

FSHKPR

Ensign

well angus they are already traveling to wembly stadium oCT 28TH for a regular season game against the dolphins. I dont like it. i did not mind a preason game or two but now regular season games. and talk of the superbowl out of the country. its just WRONG!! here is the link to the article i read. http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3065254

IVAZ

Master Chief Petty Officer

angus63,
You have a vivid imagination. Everybody knows the Houston Texans are going to be the best team.:rolleyes::D:D
Pigs are currently flying arent they.:p

idrownworms

Petty Officer 1st Class

Texans??:confused:
Oh yeah their the team the COLTS allow in their division to make them look good:D not that need help mind you

IVAZ

Master Chief Petty Officer

Texans??:confused:
Oh yeah their the team the COLTS allow in their division to make them look good:D not that need help mind you

I was making a joke. I know better.

idrownworms

Petty Officer 1st Class

I know just helping it along.
Colts aren't going to stay on top forever,

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner

Crazy idea, just wondering if they think there will be any revenue left this side of the Atlantic !!!

tashasdaddy

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

they are going over there to bring back that funny european money and spend it here.

angus63

Captain

well angus they are already traveling to wembly stadium oCT 28TH for a regular season game against the dolphins. I dont like it. i did not mind a preason game or two but now regular season games. and talk of the superbowl out of the country. its just WRONG!! here is the link to the article i read. http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3065254

The article and the game in England was two years ago! And MY NY GIANTS won 13-10!!!!!!!!!!!! There's been no talk of a SB abroad since.....

FSHKPR

Ensign

Geez i did not even notice the date. and i dont ever remember hearing about it, guess i need to pay a little more attention, I still think its wrong!

mphy98

Lieutenant

In any other country or any other language it is JUST WRONG!!!!! The superbowl is an American sport and tradition.

Bart Sr.

Lieutenant Commander

I would be willing to bet you that if they bid high enough(a k a-pay enough)it could happen.