Sunset on Long Island (pics)

ajjacobs

Seaman Apprentice
Went out on Sunday and it was hell on water with the friggin wind. Monday was a different story. Fantastic night to be out. Thought I'd post some pics of the sunset over Pt. Lookout, NY. Enjoy

P7210056.jpg

P7210064.jpg

P7210069.jpg

P7210073.jpg

AJ

NYJim

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Re: Sunset on Long Island (pics)

AJ Nice pics. I too boat all around that area. My boat is in Ocenside but spend most of my time cruising east of there. If you have a minute, I would like your opinion on an idea I have. Please look in boat building and restoration and find the thread... Convert boat house toBurger Joint... You are familier with the area so I would apreciate your point of view. I feel for the size of our water area there is really not many restaurants to dock at. There are like 6 in Nassau. I am considering anchoring at the bridge near Zacks Bay.......
thanks
Jim

seaman campbell

Chief Petty Officer

Really great view. Just more proof that life's more fun on the water! Thanks for sharing.

TC

BMOLCHANY

Petty Officer 1st Class

Nice weather, calm water, looks like somewhere to take a nice slow ride with the Mrs. and............................well have some fun.

Myke48

Seaman Apprentice

AJ Nice pics. I too boat all around that area. My boat is in Ocenside but spend most of my time cruising east of there. If you have a minute, I would like your opinion on an idea I have. Please look in boat building and restoration and find the thread... Convert boat house toBurger Joint... You are familier with the area so I would apreciate your point of view. I feel for the size of our water area there is really not many restaurants to dock at. There are like 6 in Nassau. I am considering anchoring at the bridge near Zacks Bay.......
thanks
Jim

Jim,,,Zacks Bay was my Boating grounds when I was up in Seaford L.I.,,,,I think you have a great idea,,seems like no matter how much food one brings with them they always run out and are looking for somewhere to get a bite,,,I was in Seaford Harbor,,I am in Florida now,,benn here for 32 years,,,I still miss Long Islands waterfront ,,those snapper blues should be coming in about now,,,,Mike

winfan

Seaman Apprentice

WOW..Sure do miss LI Have not been back that way since 2002 and before that 1984. Thanks for the Pics