FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
My brother got a small bull moose yesterday, I still haven't seen one. We split the meat so at least I'll get something. The quarters are hung in my garage so the boat is out in the rain and not happy!
Head gear not much too look at, it was probably only about 2 years old, however that makes it all the better for eating. I'll let you know as I have the tenderloin frying with onions as I type.