stump the chicken

phatmanmike

Captain
Re: stump the chicken

i asked him to show me his t1t$ and he shook his head no. when you say taco bell, a girl comes out and dances with him

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by tylerin:<br />Try PEE, Hope he used Scothgaurd :D
try it several times. There are variations.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by tylerin:<br />Try PEE, Hope he used Scothgaurd :D
Yep, behind the couch ever time.<br /><br />Try Smack the chicken and watch it.<br />Or Hit the floor<br />Or Push ups.<br /><br />Also found that the chciken does more if you ask in all caps.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

SBN, when I asked it to P**, it one time went to the corner, the next, like a dog, went to every sofa and raised it's leg.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Originally posted by Boomyal:<br />SBN, when I asked it to P**, it one time went to the corner, the next, like a dog, went to every sofa and raised it's leg.
I don't know Boomyal, it went behind the couch ever time I put it in. :confused:

gaugeguy

Captain

Wow, you guys are having a lot of fun with this...I thought it would be a "one and done" kind of thread. ;)

LadyFish

Admiral

I dunno every time I ask it to do something it just stands there and looks stupid.

LadyFish

Admiral

Oh and before you ask, YES I hit the submit button. :p

gaugeguy

Captain

:D I think you may be asking him something a little beyond reason. Try "duck" ;)

gaugeguy

Captain

I actually found out the real story on this today. It is about 2 months old, and he just reacts to certain key words.<br /><br />Can you imagine if this was some stooge that acually got paid to do this for a living...wait a minute :D

SpinnerBait_Nut

I like it. I have told him to Smack the chicken so much, I think his eyes are black :D <br /><br />And when he is done smacking the chicken, I tell him to choke the chicken and he does. ;)

SpinnerBait_Nut

Originally posted by LadyFish:<br />I dunno every time I ask it to do something it just stands there and looks stupid.
Maybe you ought to ask it if the light works in the freezer. ;)

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

The chicken flipped me off! :mad: I asked him if he ate a whooper, he must not like them.<br /><br />Crazy site for sure.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Ask the chicken to flip you off. I'ts kewl.<br /><br />also tell it to throw the pillow.