FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
What size do I need? I was told there were numbers on the motor end of the cables but have looked and don't see any. I could have missed them as I'm pretty blind.
Found this on it: SSC 7273 13 5FT FEB 87. I laid out the cables as flat as I could get them and it measured right around 15 ft. It's a rotary type cable system.