FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
any cable will fit any boat. you have to determine if its a rotary or rack type. There is also a number on the cable
Most cases the cable is still good but is stuck in the guide tube from lack of grease,
I just replace mine was a rack, I ordered the whole kit and the cable didn't have a a number the only I can read was 17.6, but they dont make the cable on that size I ordered a 18 feet and was too long I exchange for a 17 feet and was perfect,