Steelers Kickoff coming soon!

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Steelers Kickoff coming soon!

That just about does it.<br />That was a big play.<br />A good call by the refs though.<br /><br />EDIT: Pats score off the first play after that.<br />That will just about seal it for the Pats.<br />31-10 Pats

KaGee

Admiral

Kudo's Brian for being positive in a hopeless cause. I think the fork was stuck in them after Dillon's touchdown.

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

TillDawnLargeON.jpg
<br /><br />She's warmin' up!!<br /><br /> :D

cbnoodles

Chief Petty Officer

Gol durn it! I was really hopin for an all-PA Super Bowl. Oh well. Here's to the Eagles and the Patriots in XXXIX!

cbnoodles

Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by aspeck:<br /> Either way, the winner of this game is the best in the NFL. This game is really the Super Bowl.
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh! Just when I was beginning to like you Aspeck. Let's not be too hasty to judge the Eagles. Remember, T.O. is gonna be back too!

aspeck

Staff member

Well, I didn't see the game, but I see Pittsbugh gained 388 yards to the Pats 322. I also see 3 interceptions and a fumble by Pitt. Too many mistakes, and the better team won today. And if we go by agregate, like the soccer teams do, we need to go to penalty kicks to determine the real winner.<br /><br />Congrats Pats. Congrats Iggles.