Starting to feel the pinch

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Starting to feel the pinch

Mark, i understand the hardships and frustration that you are going through, others on this forum may have gone through the very same situation and came out of it wiser and probably better off from a financial prospective. However that does'nt mean that there is a cookie cutter answer to your delema, none of us are in your shoes at this moment, and are not aware of the skillsets you may possess and what the compensations are in your occupational capacity. There are times when its cost effective to move to another area where the same job is earning higher wages or getting retrained in another field, but that is something to be analyzed thoroughly, since the job market is still in a wage and salary depressive mode . In the mean time if i may be somewhat presumptuous, i suggest that you buckle down and only spend on the absoloute bare necessities, make sure that your kids are aware of the sacrifices that are required to get through these hard times, this is essential in keeping the family in harmony, depression is your number one enemy, so hang in there friend, stay strong and don't ever give up, not for one second.