Starcraft on C-list/ebay!

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014
http://semo.craigslist.org/boa/5751590958.html

Come across this today.....notice the nice "custom" platform

:eek: the things some people do to perfectly good boats.

Nice motor comes with it too, seems to be missing something though... :lol:

only 1500 bucks!

00h0h_3cnCvTO0Tym_600x450.jpg

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Could the motor could be an experimental jet? :eek:

jet.PNG

Look at the titles you have! :doh:

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
I think I'm reaaly set on a long holiday. But I'm told i need to sell one maybe two or maybe three before i can get a new one. That said, the Islander seems to have a lot of space whichnis more what we are after.

That said jb keep looking outfor me. Oh and i picked up KS OK and TX and thankfully i dropped SOCAL but doubt I'd drivebthere unless something made me do it...

jbcurt00

Staff member
I was surprised you hadnt posted the Nashville Islander Joe.

Good deal on the dropped left coast. Give WOG a shout if you're up his way @ Broken Arrow.

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
Im trying not to look until i comply with selling. I still have a couple hiding spots lined up, just in case

bob johnson

Rear Admiral

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014
form a church and get it donated, refurb it nice.... then go King Crab fishing up in Alaska to feed the congregation!!!...at a small fee of course...

or you could lease it out to the Japanese so they can ram the Sea Shepard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ha ha ha ha and not damage their nice whale killers

or you can pop for it Bob and we'll cheer you on for the resto! Do they have 55 gallon drums of Gluvit? :lol:

third times the charm

Petty Officer 1st Class
This one is way, way down on the bucket list. But ya never know how a secret fishin' hole is protected. :faint:

Hmmmm, let me see.....need a big trailer and slip on one of my local lakes....😄. I couldnt even imagine rebuilding a stainless steel engine....would be fun to try. Just wow...

oldhaven

Chief Petty Officer
If you are looking for a good Chief, the starting price or a little more seems fair to me. It looks well taken care of.