Starcraft on C-list/ebay!

Gibbles

Commander
Re: Starcraft on C-list/ebay!

It's OBO so you'll probably only need $4750-4900 ;)

Here's a 5'r to get ya started:

New_five_dollar_bill.jpg

lol

thanks buddy!

This bottom feeder is happy with his starchief for now. :)

+ outboards are just to easy ;)

Gibbles

Commander

lol

Starcraft SS with one joke of a overhead wakeboard thing....
http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=22157706&cat=147&lpid=27&search=

$2,000 1975 STR Starcraft Aluminum 21 ft. 5 in. Outboard

My uncle wanted to list this boat that has been sitting for about a year now. Last year it was running and pulling skiers around the lake. It has a custom made tower with a sound system and CD player. The carpets and seats were replaced a few years ago. The seats in the middle are pretty worn out but all of the other material has held up really well. The engine has worked well it just will take a good tune up to get going again. The boat is old but it gets the job done. It has been a lot of fun. We just got a new boat and do not have a use for this one anymore. This would be a good fishing boat or a skiing boat. No text only calls.

Utah DMV likes to list the manf as STR, and the model as starcraft...

jbcurt00

Staff member

Is that a wake board tower or an oil derrick? Maybe both, depending on land or sea location :confused:

Hit a firm wake at 40mph with that tower & you might get plenty of aerial hang time from above 30ft :facepalm:

jbcurt00

Staff member

Gib, that's a great looking LoneStar. Wonder what trailer it's on for $250? None in the ad :confused:

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

The SS with the tuna tower/wake board tower/oil derrick wouldn't fit under the bridge structure on the way to my favorite ramp. And I know it wouldn't fit under the same bridge after launch. If I still lived in Texas maybe could rent it out for drilling in the Gulf.

Gibbles

Commander

I like that islander, and it has a nice little outboard bracket, best looking I have seen yet!

Gib, that's a great looking LoneStar. Wonder what trailer it's on for $250? None in the ad :confused:

Yeah I bet it's missing :(

The SS with the tuna tower/wake board tower/oil derrick wouldn't fit under the bridge structure on the way to my favorite ramp. And I know it wouldn't fit under the same bridge after launch. If I still lived in Texas maybe could rent it out for drilling in the Gulf.

And look where they mounted it, not the strongest place on that boat...

I mounted some cleets in the same area on my jet, lots of flex, and I bet it would crack the alum after a while.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

The ad title says: Boat w/ trailer $450 ?? :confused:?? Wasn't it $250 yesterday?

Sure was $250. Maybe he looked at the trailer and thought it was almost worth more than the boat. I wonder how much he paid to his scrap customer?

Deadwood

Chief Petty Officer

^^^^^^^^^ ain't nothin' wrong with that ;) ^^^^^^^^^^

jasoutside

Supreme Mariner

1000 bux ain't too bad for the ob version of a Chief. I'd bet 700 would take it though;)

astor

2018's Starmada Splash Of The Year.

Its not a Starcraft, but rather a Sea Nymph (used to be owned by Starcraft founders I believe)
Nice 19' Striper, wouldn't mind buying this one myself, but I don't think the wife would understand 2 boat projects at once.

http://toledo.craigslist.org/boa/3291730615.html
5Id5Jc5M13M83F13H6c9nd1d557122b8f1ece.jpg

jasoutside

Supreme Mariner

That is a sweet set up, maybe a little under powered but saaweeeet!

but I don't think the wife would understand 2 boat projects at once.

Awwwww, come on. She's cool with it! Go ahead, grab it!!:D:D