Starcraft on C-list/ebay!

barato2

Commander
Re: Starcraft on C-list/ebay!

this one is NOT a SC but it has been for sale for about 2 years and i bet the owner would be open to some cash waved in front of him....northern NM. take the Admiral on a dream vacation to St Fe and Taos, and incidentally tow a 22' tinnie home? "that shiny thing behind the car? i don't know what it is, honey...."
http://santafe.craigslist.org/boa/3222193463.html

jbcurt00

Staff member

When is the balloon fest? Make a great trip out of it ;) My Admiral would love a week in the Santa Fe ~ Taos areas..... It'd be: "Look at all the little boutique shops & artsy galleries".... We went up & stayed in Park City once, just once.........

CheapboatKev

Vice Admiral

When is the balloon fest? Make a great trip out of it ;) My Admiral would love a week in the Santa Fe ~ Taos areas..... It'd be: "Look at all the little boutique shops & artsy galleries".... We went up & stayed in Park City once, just once.........

I honestly don't "get" Santa Fe..but ehhhh what do I know...

jbcurt00

Staff member

I honestly don't "get" Santa Fe..but ehhhh what do I know...

Not 'getting' it & going anyway is one of the ways I fill my "Do what you want to in the garage, as long as it stays out of the house" time & $ jar ;)

If I have MBS, the Admiral definitely has ILACTSLPELN:

I Like Artsy Carp That Serves Little Purpose Except Looking Nice*

*Nice as defined by The Admiral :facepalm:

And I clearly got 'stuff' going on in addition to the newly self-diagnosis of MBS. So yeah, I'd plan the trip & go w/ her....

Gibbles

Commander

Come to think of it, up by parkcity they do a balloon type thing...

We see the heber creeper (steam train) and baloons when fishing out at deer creek. :p

jbcurt00

Staff member

Chuck---sure it qualifies. they've made all sort of things over the years: http://www.ebay.com/itm/1979-Starcr...anuals_Literature&hash=item564afd6cc7&vxp=mtr
Still do:

I wonder if there is a window delete option? Maybe based on a Ford F-350, w/ the V-10, I wonder if there's any room left on the GVWR for it to be used as a tow rig? 8-10mpg :eek:

I passed the pickup version SC chevy truck today on the freeway. It was all white & had the same SC logo's in about the same locations. I figured they were just a fan of the SC. But Chevy made 'em? Like the Harley edition Fords?

Stevens520

Petty Officer 1st Class

It better be, unless you've got flatbed or a spare 25' boat trailer sitting around, your going to need 4 trailer tires, maybe hubs & axles to even move it :(

Does it look like the cabin is missing the operable sliding windows? Looks like just screens in the front window opening on both sides, because of the shape, I figure you should be able to see them slid open if they were present..........
Hard to tell with the screens that they used; I have a hard time seeing if mine are closed just looking at it in the driveway. But the windshield definitely is missing,but I know where a spare is for sale.;)

jbcurt00

Staff member

slow ad week so i just had to post this altho it's one of THOSE.....i'd even suck glass dust for them fins
http://tucson.craigslist.org/boa/3230839377.html

Although you're right it is 1 of those, here's 1 that just got finished & sold via ebay $5800 :eek:

Man, SC's have been raining over this way, there's been about 6 worth a look.....

1 18' in Louisville, KY
I wonder what pop's is doing this week...??? :rolleyes: ??? He could easily tow it this way when we all head to the beach in 25 days ;)

CheapboatKev

Vice Admiral

Just the fact that I am alive and typing this is proof that I in fact, did not.

:eek:

barato2

Commander

might be a good time to buy a boat from west coast of FL....they will all have had a thorough rinse and salt flush in the last week.....

all joking aside, bet post hurricane areas would be great time/place to buy bottom feeder tinnies

jbcurt00

Staff member

might be a good time to buy a boat from west coast of FL....they will all have had a thorough rinse and salt flush in the last week.....all joking aside, bet post hurricane areas would be great time/place to buy bottom feeder tinnies

Then I guess it blew thru Cincy on it's trip to Louisiana :eek::

$400 asking, OBO 16' Jupiter (?V5?) slightly overpower Merc 110:
5N35Hc5X33n73M13L7c8td23a4dfe4acf14ce.jpg
5L95N25Ed3nb3kf3H9c8t9fed04872fc91a27.jpg

Runs:
5G35H65X63F13M63L6c8te5e6c725ef571d60.jpg

Although not in that pix :facepalm:

It's only 4.5hrs ea way, I wonder what the Warden has planned for Labor Day this year. Road trip????

Hard to resist touching base just to verify & check sold status....

EDIT: 2hrs @CL & SOLD :(

Last edited: