http://nmi.craigslist.org/boa/2925529283.html

5G95K25R43I73M73H1c3re41f769e0feb18e2.jpg

AND BOTTOM FEEDER BUDGET FRIENDLY!!!!

I could see you making that big Chief into a giant side console Jason:eek:

jasoutside

Supreme Mariner
Re: Starcraft on clist!

If I got my hands on that big one I would debate between leaving it original or cutting that cabin back substantially to make it like a Holiday sort of. The deck space on that boat would be tremendous!

In the end I'd prolly leave it original as I might just feel too guilty choppin it.

Sheesh, what an awesome boat. If only I had $2K sitting her doing nothing. I'd be on my way to Traverse City right now. Rats.:(

jbcurt00

Staff member

In the end I'd prolly leave it original as I might just feel too guilty choppin it.

Sheesh, what an awesome boat. If only I had $2K sitting her doing nothing. I'd be on my way to Traverse City right now. Rats.:(

Here's a fiver to get ya started towards the $2K:
New_five_dollar_bill.jpg

It does have security & copyright watermarks across the face so relax & don't get any fancy ideas about that sweet laser printer at the office...

That rig looks ginormous on the trailer. Good looking and yeah, probably leave it as she is too. Those twin ETECH's your jones-ing for would fit right in there on the back though. Gets the doghouse out of the way too....

barato2

Commander

in many coastal areas these days, 25' would not be a "giant" CC........i've seen 30+ footers. one guy in San Carlos has three 350hp outboards on his. he can run to Baja in an hour..........

JD in Milwaukee

Petty Officer 1st Class

I know what you're saying. But here in WI it would be a big rig. A beautiful Lake Michigan boat for sure.
in many coastal areas these days, 25' would not be a "giant" CC........i've seen 30+ footers. one guy in San Carlos has three 350hp outboards on his. he can run to Baja in an hour..........

mrgintz

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Re: Starcraft on C-list/ebay!

look at the trailer plus the boat already rewired.....For $300, This baby is over-steal!

MG

jbcurt00

Staff member
Re: Starcraft on C-list/ebay!

Carp, thats similar to the Feather Craft that haunts me still. Sold, so no 2nd tinny anytime soon. Besides at this rate, it'd be about 2013 before I managed to get her home:
Feather Craft.jpg

jasoutside

Supreme Mariner

That thing would looks super sweet with a big arse fly bridge up on top of that cabin.. Just saying ya'll

I was thinking cutting back while you were thinking building on. Huh. That would be pretty sweet with a fly bridge up there wouldn't it:)