Starcraft Garage B&S. (boat and other stuff to talk about)

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Wild Terror let loose on the Canadian highways and byways come April 1st! :car: :D

dozerII

Admiral
Looks great Glen

Shoe in for the Starmada Tow Rig of the Year 2016 ;)

GoPro mount for the ride along test drive?

Thanks jb, don't have a Gopro,but there will be video.

That's a ton of work you've accomplished, I can't wait to see the finished rod!

Thanks Rob, yup after building one of these doing a Starcraft will be a piece of cake;)

dozerII

Admiral
Wild Terror let loose on the Canadian highways and byways come April 1st! :car: :D

Some how I missed your post GA, ya i'll have to be careful with that, every time I say I'm going try a smoke show the Admiral gives me La look and talks about how much tires cost :facepalm:

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014
Oh wow does that ever look like fun ride! The ole Rat Rod sure does take off like a rocket, :encouragement:

GA_Boater

Hey - She grew a grille between runs. Where was the smoky burn out? Ya gotta do one so the Admiral can say she told ya! :D

coostv

Petty Officer 1st Class
That is awesome Glen!! Congrats on getting it to driver/tireburner status!

Seeing that air cleaner lid flipped over reminds me of the time I forgot to turn the lid back over after a Friday night on the town in my dad's Malibu... He drove it to work the next morning morning and promptly called home when he got to work to ask why I felt the need to turn it over... He knew why, he just wanted me to know he knew, lol.

classiccat

"Captain" + Starmada Splash Of The Year 2020
What's the rat rod equivalent to a Splash? Whatever it is, I think the burn-outs qualify! :lol:

Did you find the coolant leak?

Candutch

Chief Petty Officer
OMG that sounds awesome! Well done Glen, looking forward to watching this one progress.

dozerII

Admiral
Thanks a bunch guys, its a blast to drive. There were lots of burn outs the street out front looks like a 16 year old just found out how to do them:D Not much for towing ability just look at the gas pedal and it's spinning the tires.
Good eye GA, the first two runs we made with out the grill headlights or windshield
CC the coolant leak was an over filled rad and no bottle on the over flow hose :facepalm:

dozerII

Admiral
Hey Glen - You have a road legal Rusty Rat Rod yet?

Hey GA, not yet waiting for the Goberment Inspector, he's been telling me, next week for 5 weeks, but he finally set a date, April 26. Fingers crossed when he leaves I can head to registries to get some plates for the rusty one.:thumb:

Last edited:

dozerII

Admiral
A few update pics, found a new use for another one of our favorite containers :D

Wiring all done, and We think boats are tough to wire

Re-purposed some old enamel tin cups for my tail and marker lights.

Last edited:

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014
I like that keg o filter!

At least with our boats you don't risk tetanus :lol:

GA_Boater

You got beer kegs coming and going. :D I hope the inspector drinks Falstaff! LOL

He better look at her on the 26th or you will re-purpose more things from the garage and neighbors trash. :eek: Maybe you should cover the RRR with a tarp until he shows and work on In The Red's trailer. :rolleyes: