FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a couple small scratches I wish to touch-up on my Yamaha F100 4 stroke. Does anyone have the paint code or know of a website where this could be obtained ?
I heard of some obscure website called iboats.com that might have it. There's a Marine Store tab at the top of each page that will take you to a magical place where you can enter Yamaha Paint in the search box and find it there. Who knows, some incredibly brilliant member might even provide you with a link.
What I do is spray some inside the cap to make a puddle and use a small paintbrush or Q-tip.