speed of light

Xcusme

Commander
Re: speed of light

.<br />.<br />This just in !!!....the answer to all this stuff....<br />.<br />.<br />
AliceK.jpg

KennyKenCan

Commander

My brother had a Super Nova!<br /><br />Man, what a car! 396, 4 speed, and a posi!<br /><br />Man, when that thing left the line, it almost broke your neck, and you'd not see it for a long time, which seemed like a 1000years...<br /><br />Wait a minute...<br /><br />What are you talkin about?<br /><br />Oh, those novas....<br /><br />Ahhhhhh, never mind.

spratt

Lieutenant

Hey KKC, my cousin had one too!!! That thang had over 00HP, and wasn't nothin' anywhere nearby that could even THINK of touchin it in a race!!! He built all his cars like that...had a 68 Road Runner 383 that was a dynamo!!!<br /><br />Sorry folks for the mental relapse...it is all KKC's fault!!! Memories, nothing more than , memories...

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by SBN:<br /> This stuff just blows my mind away to think about it.<br /><br />So what your saying is that if I made a trip to the big dipper, it would be empty when I got there?
Yeah, probably just cause it moved. :p

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Hey you all, I had one at one time. It was peach in color, :) <br />I called it the "Oldsmonova"<br />It had a 455 Olds engine in it with a 400 tranny and 513 gears.<br />It would rock and roll in the 1/8th mile.<br /><br />Whoops, wrong thread.<br />We now return you to your present time, if it's still there.

KennyKenCan

Commander

FlatBottoms,<br /><br />
That thang had over 00HP
00HP? :confused: <br /><br />I don't think thats the kind of break-neck power I was thinkin of! :D <br /><br />Yeah, them mamories, just can't beat them, and they don't build them like that anymore.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by KKC:<br /> FlatBottoms,<br /><br />
That thang had over 00HP
00HP? :confused: <br /><br />I don't think thats the kind of break-neck power I was thinkin of! :D
Yea, but was that before you got there or after you had been there?

cbnoodles

Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by KKC:<br />[Yeah, them mamories, just can't beat them, and they don't build them like that anymore. [/QB]
WOW!!! Is this allowed on this site?!?! :p