South Central LA math exam

pjc

Lieutenant Commander
Re: South Central LA math exam

so is an 8 ball eight grams of blow???<br /><br />BTW jeff, GG, tylerin, and a member who hunts Carp have a conversation regarding Gerbils now and then. Seems that one of the bunch farms the Gerbil. Not sure why, but I do understand that the Gerbil can bring pleasure to some folks. Whatever. <br /><br />Oh yea jeff, thanks for the thanks. I need them 'cause no one likes me.

NathanY

Commander

Why you foos be makin fun o'me, you mus be trippin. How bout I bus a cap, then we see who buggin. Dis a bunch shiznit. Out..

tylerin

Commander

Lets see, in one post, pjc made 1) a snide remark about me and my friends,2) said "Whatever" and 3) says "nobody likes me"<br />I'm biting my tongue :rolleyes:

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

sorry to offend ya tyler. just having fun at your expence as yo seems to talk up the gerbiling deal lots. ahh, chit, seems that others hit ya with that stuff.......ahhhhh..the tongue....bite away....<br /><br />btw, i do post regards the girbil stuff in jest. sorry man....

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

Also...Please Go And Smoke A Bowl tyler..melo dude...

phatmanmike

Captain

an 8 ball is one eighth of an ounce. pre-cut of course. you may get 4 grams, but usually only 2.5 or 3 are real, the rest is borax or baking powder.<br /><br />not that i know :p

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by Nate in AR:<br /> Why you foos be makin fun o'me, you mus be trippin. How bout I bus a cap, then we see who buggin. Dis a bunch shiznit. Out..
What the crappie you be talkin about Nate???? :p

Matty1000

Seaman Apprentice

Anyone know what an 8ball weighs? <br />so is an 8 ball eight grams of blow???<br />NO- an 8-ball is officially 3.5 grams but most people on the street are getting short bags with 3.0 or 3.2 Gs.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.or so I've heard it said. ;)

Kenneth Brown

Captain

Originally posted by PW2:<br /> Well, you can't go "over the line" if you set your starting place on the wrong side of the line from the beginning.
I reckon your right Plywoody. Looks like I didn't cross the line after all. American by birth, Southern by the grace of God. Started in tha South, gonna finish in tha South too.

gaugeguy

Captain

Wow, didn't think this was gonna get this kind of response.<br /><br />For the record, I am not a racist...I am a realist :p :D

Nos4r2

Lieutenant Commander

Aint it ever crazy how the idealists and the realists seem to clash...<br /><br />I'm a realist too.<br />I'd much rather live in a world without idealists.<br /><br />Imagine the idealists utopia.<br />Suicide bombing would be the cultural right of all muslims.<br />We'd have to fish for nut cutlets unless we had written consent from the fish to try and catch them.<br />Meat would be illegal.<br />I'd have to have a bleep box on my larynx.<br /><br />Add your own to the end of that list.<br /><br />I don't care if someone's white, black,asian,african,male,female,disabled,deformed,or anything else.NO-ONE deserves special priveleges over anyone else. That happens to include having fun poked at them. It aint discrimination if you do it to everyone.<br /><br />Here's an example.<br /> Private Kurtz has an m16 with an 80-round clip. If he misses 6 out of 10 shots and shoots 13 times at each terrorist, how many terrorists can he hit before he has to reload?<br /><br />anyone find that offensive?<br /><br />Didn't think so.<br /><br />Now go away and think about your conditioned responses.

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

gaugeguy<br /> yep<br /> its sad but in some areas that test may be more applicable than the abstract train A and train B scenes.<br /> I was watching the rev jesse and his Al sharpton crony on the TV. seems they are milking president Fox's comments for all they are worth regardless of the fact its true.<br /> political correctness is out of control

tylerin

Commander

Nos4r2, question..where is Private Kurtz placing these shots......in that thick skull of theirs?<br />That would change the answer<br />and I didn't find it any more or less offensive

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by Nos4r2:<br /> Private Kurtz has an m16 with an 80-round clip. <br />anyone find that offensive?<br />
I'm offended, they only gave me a 30 round clip to shoot terrorists with :mad:

Nos4r2

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by gaugeguy:<br />
Originally posted by Nos4r2:<br /> Private Kurtz has an m16 with an 80-round clip. <br />anyone find that offensive?<br />
I'm offended, they only gave me a 30 round clip to shoot terrorists with :mad:
You sure that aint because you're a better shot than Private Kurtz? ;)