FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I like camping at yegua creek park the best, rocky creek is my second choice and have no planes of ever going back to big creek park. Lake somerville is my quick and easy camping / boating trips. May go one more time before youth weekend hunting.
I don't think anything on Lake Somerville has been open all season due to the floods this spring. I am in the Fort Hood area and was checking on it earlier in the season. I gave up because Stillhouse and Belton were open most of the season.