Somebody,... Please Tell Me the Truth....

Bondo

Staff member
Now,.... I know I get alittle carried away went posting about Bilgeliner Quality..........<br /><br />And,... I'm Sure that alot of Guys are sick of My Soda Pop Bottle Floatation Ideas...........<br /><br />But,... Really,.... Truthfully............<br />Am I seen as a Rude Offensive poster ???<br />Should I post less, unless I have more to say ???<br />Is My information Bad ???<br /><br />I've been over to another forum on a site that All of Us here use as a Great Reference site for Mercruiser Info........ I bet most of you don't even know there's a Chat Room there...........<br /><br />Anyway, I wander over there from time to time to drop a few Answers to the Few Questions Asked.....<br />Today, I couldn't post..... "ERROR....Banned" from the forum.......<br />So,... I find the contact link,+ pop off an email....After a couple replies, I've learned that I should leave an email address,+ I'm no longer Banned............<br />Last reply is,<br />
I appreciate your input in the chat room and would just like to forget it happened.
Ok,........<br />But, In order to Improve myself, I Have to know What I did.........<br />I'm Truly Lost..... I Honestly have No Clue what I did...........<br />What is "It" ????<br /><br />So,.....Who am I ???.... :(

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner
Re: Somebody,... Please Tell Me the Truth....

Originally posted by Bondo:<br /> So,.....Who am I ???.... :(
Oh boy! Come on Forum members, pile on. We may never get a chance like this again!! :D :D

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Seriously, Bondo, sounds to me like I'd let them stew in their own juices, over there. Aside from the fact that you don't like my OMC, I'm sure that we all love ya and all of your input.<br /><br />Besides, that should teach ya not to be unfaithfull. Yer just gettin burned for strayin! :p

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

We would sorely miss you, Bondo.<br /><br />And that's the truth. :)

SpinnerBait_Nut

HUH??? What??? Tell me what forum that was and I will set them straight Bondo.<br />You are doing fine here, just let it be like water off a duck's back.

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

yes, u are deff. rude and offensive... and you<br />have an ugly boat too!

SpinnerBait_Nut

Originally posted by mellowyellow:<br /> yes, u are deff. rude and offensive... and you<br />have an ugly boat too!
Well, I ain't never. :D

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

How dare you stray away from iboats! Jus kiddin Bondo, I know that type of thing can bother a person, but like Spinner said "Let it roll off the ducks backside". Input is input, if they don't like it they can move on.

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

Bondo<br /> dont sweat it. if they dont want ya no worries. and yes coke bottles make killer flotation :) .<br /> some of the non-professional techs have ideas that will work but in todays litigous society us that do it for a living cant and wont suggest. the only time I ever offer a counter opinion is if I see a safty factor.but your actully less rude than some, even me sometimes :)

TwoBallScrewBall

Lieutenant Commander

Bondo,<br /><br />When I was new here over 1000 posts ago, and on top of that my first boat I was asking questions about was a bayliner with one of those white drives you are still one of the people who stands out in my mind as helping me out. Some people don't like to hear the facts, that's their problem. You just keep telling it like it is,+ don't go anywhere. :)

sangerwaker

Commander

Bondo,<br />Everybody has their opinions...they (you) are entitled to that. If others don't like it, that's their problem, not yours. You simply state your opinions without defamatory comments. People will never agree, that is for sure. Who cares if they don't agree with YOU?

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

See, that's wot ya git fer talkin to unfriendly folks :p <br /><br />Now, you're grounded no more straying away from home (iboats) :p :D

aspeck

Staff member

Bondo, don't sweat it, we are all hated at one time or another!

cuzner

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Hey Bondo, if I see a couple of idea's on a situation, I usualy take your advice.... cept for the bilge-liner stuff, but hey if someone gets twisted because you give your opinion scr!!! them Its people like you that make this worth while.<br /><br /> Jim

gonfishn

Commander

Been there done and felt that Bondo..But we always come back..If your feeln bad come on down we will defiantly make it worse..<br /><br />If everone got along here I would have to find a less than perfect site to run my mouth on..Plus Jb wouldn't have any competition when the talk of musky comes up..

TilliamWe

Banned

So is this why you posted over at boating ABC? :) (on the "will a Bravo bolt up to an Alpha" question. I was the guy who answered with one word! :D )<br /><br />I actually appreciate your technical replies. Your "slang typing" confuses me from time to time, but I figure it out!<br /><br />Between you & DonS, your actual facts help me learn stuff. And I think I'm pretty smart/knowledgeable already! :p <br /><br />Keep posting!

Tinkerer

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Bondo, you're fine with me, old sport. <br /><br />I'll think of you every time I look at that little spot I burned in my windscreen experimenting with flame polishing contrary to your advice. :eek: <br /><br />Being banned from some sites should be seen as a commendable confirmation of your normality and willingness to stand up for yourself. Six months ago I got what looks a lifetime ban from the eBay boards for getting rightly stuck into eBay and the handful of a$$holes who think they own those boards. I couldn't care less. <br /><br />If you know you've done nothing wrong, wear the ban with pride 'cos it only means you've upset idiots who aren't worth worrying about.

KaGee

Admiral

Did I mention Bondo is my hero?<br /><br />
4_17_209.gif

f_inscreenname

Commander

Hey Bondo, I have always liked ya. Don't worry about that other board. The reason I ended up here was because my name was offensive and they didn't want me on there board. Didn't have to ask me twice.

Twidget

Commander

yes, u are deff. rude and offensive... and you<br />have an ugly boat too!
Not to mention your mother dresses you funny. :p :) <br /><br />Seriously Bondo, if you have it within yourself to ask that question in the first place, you have nothing to fear. I personally appreciate the information you provide in different areas of the forum.