Some really bad news :(

fatpratt1996

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Some really bad news :(

Hang in there Ken, he's up there flying the biggest, fastest plane he can get his hands on right now. You will be in our thoughts and prayers.

mikeandronda

Lieutenant Commander

Bummer deal Ken, I hope you and yours are ok. I will pray for you and your family.

GodsBeast

Chief Petty Officer

Ken I'm also sorry for your loss, and I pray the Lord sends comfort to you and your family, and others affected in this tragic event. I know this is not comforting, but in reading the article it is a good thing more people were not hurt.

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

I'm so sorry for your loss, Ken. Yes, our thoughts and prayers are with you and all who loved your Uncle. Uncles are very special.<br />Bassy

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Thanks a lot guys. It has been very rough watching the news reports on the internet.<br /><br />I never thought someone I knew and cared for would be on the TV this way. I would like to say the local news in San Antonio has done a fantastic job with their reports. My uncle was one of the best pilots in the air, with 40+ years flying and 20+ years with the same company.<br /><br />If you would like to know more, click here:<br /><br /> http://www2.mysanantonio.com/multimedia/video/NewsOnDemand/index.cfm?videos=26126 <br /><br />In closing I would like everyone to remember, carpe diem. Live life to the fullest, cause you never know when your number is going to be called.<br /><br />Ken

SoulWinner

Commander

Ken,<br /><br />This is so sad. I too love flying. Pilots are a very interesting bunch, and over the years they all end up with lots of interesting stories of things that they do or see while flying. A pilot told me once that God loves pilots, and I believe him. Peace bro.