Some MFG history

Mark_VTfisherman

Lieutenant
Re: Some MFG history

I love hearing about creative, resourceful people who refuse to lay down when the going goes bad. I relished this blog. If we had more Americans of the cloth that the current and past MFG people are made of, the bailouts of banks probably woudn't have been allowed (they'd have been failed out) and the US auto industry wouldn't have needing bailing out. That's how we won WWII as well- we out-produced, out-positioned, and out-created the enemy, the competition. I am proud of MFG; I don't think you will find them whining about the bad economy- they just find something else to work at.

Too many co's and people want a lifestyle and aren't willing to think or get out of their own way these days.

*EdC*

Senior Chief Petty Officer

I love hearing about creative, resourceful people who refuse to lay down when the going goes bad. I relished this blog. If we had more Americans of the cloth that the current and past MFG people are made of, the bailouts of banks probably woudn't have been allowed (they'd have been failed out) and the US auto industry wouldn't have needing bailing out. That's how we won WWII as well- we out-produced, out-positioned, and out-created the enemy, the competition. I am proud of MFG; I don't think you will find them whining about the bad economy- they just find something else to work at.

Too many co's and people want a lifestyle and aren't willing to think or get out of their own way these days.
Mark,

Hear hear! The longevity of their boats is a testament to his and MFG's tenacity!

woosterken

Lieutenant

WOW,thats great,i signed up and posted on it.
hope i hear back from him.
\thanks for bringing it to our attention

woosterken