some ba$tards broke into my moms trailer during the storms evacuation!!! R A N

phatmanmike

Captain
durning the hurricane that blasted through central florida this weekend, my mother, who is 60 and lives by herself with her lil "dropkick"dog, came to stay with us in our brick house for the weekend because of a mandatory evacuation of all mobile homes in the saint petersburg area, where she lives.<br /><br />my mother is the manager of the small mobile park. she keeps money ofr the laudry machines and also to make change for the people paying rent. i beleive that somebody knew this, as they broke into her small lil 10 x 35 trailer and stole the rolls of quaters for the laundry room along with about 100 dollars cash . <br /><br />what REALLy pisses me off is they took her brand new PC i bought her for mothersday, she was really excited about that computer, it had a scanner and a printer and speakers. they also took her VCR and her TV outa the livingroom. i mean, (EDIT)that VCR was only 24.99 when it was new, years ago..... so what is the purpsoe of stealing a (EDIT) VCR??!?!?!?<br /><br />this really makes me mad! i cant even explain how this makes me feel. she is 60 years old, very thin and weak and does not make very much money, (hence the trailer), so everything she had was ALL SHE HAD! and these (EDIT) theives had to go and take all she had! from the very home that she lives in. even being as low as to going through her closet and turning over her bed looking for more money!'<br /><br />if anybody in the sain petersburg area, 42nd st N and 40th ave N , notices a new 19 inch mitsubishi TV, a real cheap looking VCR or a BRAND NEW e'machines computer(it was blue) with a flat screen monitor and a printer , speakers and a scanner floating around, please email me at phatmanmike@yahoo.com so i can royally lay into these punks!<br /><br />mikey :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

OBJ

Supreme Mariner
Re: some ba$tards broke into my moms trailer during the storms evacuation!!! R

Mikey....no matter what the situation, there is always some scumbag out to make a buck off of someone elses' misery. I hope this worthless piece of humanity is found and delt with accordingly. Stealing is just so.....LOW.

Jack Shellac

Lieutenant Commander

That's too bad. It's a shame that this kind of vermin comes out at a time like this. For your own sake, I hope you don't find them. You'd probably be the one who wound up in jail.

tylerin

Commander

Thats just horrible!! I hope you find whomever it was

SlowlySinking

Master Chief Petty Officer

Mike, it never ceases to amaze me how low some dirtbags will sink. My best wishes to you and your mom that you get through this. Regarding the computer, there is or was a software program available that you could install on your computer and then register with your address, etc, if a theft occured and even if the thief formatted the hard drive it would survive and on the first web connect report back the web address of who had your computer. This info was e-mailed to you for use by the police. Best wishes.

NOSLEEP

Commander

Thats a crying shame Mike. Hope you get it <br />worked out.

Stumpknocker

Senior Chief Petty Officer

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

BrianFD

Senior Chief Petty Officer

phatmanmike, I believe in Karma, and I believe what goes around comes around. My sympathies to your mom's loss. Thankfully, she wasn't home to be confronted by these guys.<br />Unfortunately, you probably will never know who did this dastardly deed, but rest assured, somebody somewhere will deal them their just desserts.<br />
15_4_125.gif

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Very few things are lower than a thief. I have been the victim of thieves a couple of times. I hope I never catch one in the act cause I would be facing life in prison right now.<br /><br />Ken

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Somebody git a rope. :mad:

TELMANMN

Chief Petty Officer

To steal from the rich, shame on you. To steal from the old, poor or infirm'd, may you rot <br />in Hell.

Hooty

Rear Admiral

An old instructor of mine summed it up as "D.R.T. - Dead Rat There".<br /><br />c/6<br />Hooty

lakelivin

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Yup, slimeballs. Had it happen to our family and know the feeling.<br /><br />Hopefully those losses from theft will be covered by insurance? I've heard that damage from hurricanes and floods in FLA generally isn't covered by regular homeowners insurance, only by expensive supplimental insurance that many don't carry. <br /><br />It may not be much concilation, but I hope your mom will get some compensation for her losses that she might not have received if they had been due solely to storm damage.

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Low down dirty scumbags. This is the definition of those who did this. They'll get what they deserve. Yep, what goes around comes around.<br />Bassy

Skinnywater

Commander

"I'd like to spit some Beachnut in that dudes eye, and then shoot him with my old .45"

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

What Skinny said.

SoulWinner

Commander

Have faith, let the Lord handel them. He can do far worse to them than you or I!

gaugeguy

Captain

Saw a piece of plywood that was boarding up someones windows on the news with the following message..."Looters will be shot"

LadyFish

Admiral

This is precisely why people get injured or die in hurricanes. They are afraid to leave. Since the looters will damn sure stay, people feel the need to protect their property against them. Some people would rather die trying to protect thier possessions than give them up to looters.<br /><br />Its a real shame phatmanmike that your mother left to protect herself and this happened. :mad:

cajun555

Chief Petty Officer

Thats a crying shame. I'm with LF, Thats the main reason people don't like to evacuate. <br /><br />On a differant note, I'm watching the news, their enterveiwing some guy, He says the storm has passed and he has to stay in his jewelry shop since he has no power. Then he goes on to say, "I've got 5 million dollars worth of inventory in there. Duh, lets tell everyone what were guarding.