Somber news for iboats forums members.

Lectro88

Petty Officer 1st Class
I was shocked and saddened more than words can convey hearing or reading the news.(just minutes ago)
I always payed special attention whenever I saw the "Wheel"
The "Wheel" was always a welcomed sight for me., almost like seeing a lightHouse.
And I will truly miss having him around for encouragement, knowledge and just in general.
I bid you smooth sailing my friend.

Gone
But
Not
Forgotten

64osby

Admiral
Will miss your wit and knowledge Ga.

Maybe he will let us know if Tin boats can be used for a Viking funeral.

RIP Don. I'll raise my glass in respect.

jakedaawg

Rear Admiral
Ga_Boater was such a help to me with my account over the years. He made this site work for me as I am not tech savvy with the interweb. You are missed. RIP

jbcurt00

Staff member
Last bump, Don, let ya get on to following seas and gentle breezes...

Grub54891

Vice Admiral
Rest well Sir. We learn from your input, amongst others, that’s why we are here to help. We can only hope our information is forwarded on as you did.

12vMan

Lieutenant Commander
So sorry to hear of his passing. RIP Don, sincere condolences to your family and friends.

FishyFish

Chief Petty Officer
So Sad to see this! R.I.P. Don (Ga Boater) Our Hearts and Prayers go out to His family.
Rest Steeler Fam.

DJ_Allatoona

Petty Officer 2nd Class
I'm almost 2 years late learning this. Damn. He and I actually met up once at our lake here in Georgia (Allatoona). We floated a bit and shot the breeze. (We both have decades-old Starcrafts and both former USAF). He always had good advice when I was arm-deep in some project and needed help. Sorry to hear he died. He was a good Joe.