So-called friends. . . . . rant

eeboater

Commander
Re: So-called friends. . . . . rant

Yeah, I have to agree with many of the people posting. The fact that you gave up a date with a great gal to simply get his stupid drunk a** off the road speaks highly of you. <br /><br />She knows you were doing the right thing, and if she has and sort of common sense, she'll be proud that you did what you did.<br /><br />Sean

txswinner

Banned

If you did a good job with her in the bed of the truck she will be calling for more.<br /><br /><br />THIS WAS TOO EASY TO PASS UP.

aspeck

Staff member

Good job Ryan. She will understand.

D

DJ

TXS wrote:<br /><br />
If you did a good job with her in the bed of the truck she will be calling for more.<br />
Oh, that was classic. Now I know exactly where you come from.<br /><br />Ryan, You were RIGHT. Keep being who you are. I've never met you, but I can tell, your heart is in the right place.<br /><br />Carry on.

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander

I would think if she is worth the time she will admire you more for doing this for a friend. She should be able to look through and se that your friends are not a reflection of how you are.<br />Good job with helping your friend.

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

What you did was a very unselfish act, your girlfriend should be very proud and happy that you are an individual who would'nt allow a friend to bring harm upon himself and others.<br />Your bold actions were those of a responsible human being :)