Snack Time

RubberFrog

Rear Admiral
Re: Snack Time

Originally posted by Twidget:<br /> Chips and Salsa.
Amen brother. When I was a kid, my dad used to say he was going to get me a "pool full of chips and a jacuzzi full of salsa."

LadyFish

Admiral

Oh yeah, since we're talking a little heavier snacks too, lets not forget about limburger cheese and onion sandwiches. A liverwurst sandwich is another favorite of mine.

Frankhanhart

Petty Officer 1st Class

Fried garlicky chickenwings......oooohhhh! At 0200 AM right out of the cooler. Beat my ladyfriend to it with 2 minutes to spare :)

tylerin

Commander

Originally posted by LadyFish:<br /> Oh yeah, since we're talking a little heavier snacks too, lets not forget about limburger cheese and onion sandwiches. A liverwurst sandwich is another favorite of mine.
Thats also how you catch catfish ;)

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

I don't really consider it a snack. More of a meal, but:<br /><br />Cannibal sandwiches. Thinly (1/4") sliced raw filet mignon and Vidalia onion sandwich on fresh homemade whole wheat bread. Texas 1080 onions are just as good.

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by Reelpoor:<br /> ;) DOUGHNUTS ;) <br />The ones that you dont dare take a breath, while taking a bite!!! :eek:
Are you in Law enforcement???? :p

ehenry

Commander

My favorite snack is a big ol honkin can of cashews.

jsfinn

Lieutenant Junior Grade

I get this bag of dried fruit and nuts from Costco (like Sams Club). That does it for me..

Reel Poor

Vice Admiral

originally posted by NYMINUTE; <br />Are you in Law enforcement???? :p
Nope....Just trying to survive a midnight snack.<br />From experiance, I have learned powered sugar can take your breath away. :eek:

demsvmejm

Master Chief Petty Officer

I'll eat just about anything that doesn't outrun me :D <br /><br />But seriously, I love Dove chocolate bars, mmmmmm...<br /><br />Oh and ACT II Butter Lovers micro popcorn. That and Labatt Blue chilled just till it slushes slightly, that's a snack that's hard to beat, IMHO. Prefer Labatt Ice, but it's hard to find.

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Mixed nuts. Always keep a can around here.