Slightly "political" but with good reason

Bubba1235

No longer on Forums
Thread starter
Joined
May 25, 2008
Messages
588
http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2...fficult-for-soldiers-to-get-service-dogs?lite

Controversial Army policy makes it difficult for soldiers to get service dogs...


I wonder what I could do to help? Myself, I think we should be doing everything to help our heros when they return.


PLEASE don't make this more political than it is, I'm asking for suggestions on what a guy can do to support our young men and women.
 

southkogs

Moderator
Staff member
Joined
Jul 7, 2010
Messages
15,122
Re: Slightly "political" but with good reason

Look into what the chaplains corp is doing at the local base of your choice. Chaplains have a unique place in the service, and an ability to find ways to help service members who are struggling with the distress of being in combat. I personally feel they are rather under utilized in the military - but can make a huge difference.
 
Top