FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I would like to install a rear view mirror on my Q4 Tahoe and was looking for some recommendations. Looked at several versions, but I seem to block view when I'm sitting in the seat. Any help would be appreciated.
I tried a cheep mirror with clip and it never worked out. The window frame was a hair too thick and I didn't want to drill into it and mount the thing. I might go the suction mirror route myself.
I've had the same suction mirror for 5 seasons now and never a problem.. Works great. And I am thinking it was only like 5 bucks. Hard to go wrong with something like that.