Show your Truck/ Tow vehicle

Pony

Rear Admiral
Re: Show your Truck/ Tow vehicle

monoshock...what is that exactly?

Kiwi Phil

Commander

Pony 85<br />Tex's F150 was up there for over 3mths. Apparantly it is a major job as it must end up complying with Australian Standards.<br />Tex did say most parts like the dash etc was sort of custom made, so it wasn't just a matter of changing over the pedals and wheel. The only thing that wasn't changed was the suicide door.<br />They made an excellant job of it.<br /><br />I would guess the after market stuff if specific to the vehicle, is mailed over. That's easy.<br /><br />As for that truck of Mono's, my guess is eastern Europe (by the look of the little sheila in the photo). Bit of a classic isn't it.<br /><br />Cheers<br />Phillip

gonefishie

Commander

The only one we can buy off the shelf here are from Ford and they are the F250, made in Brazil. Most have the 7+L v8 diesel although you can order and wait for the 5.+L petrol. The price is pretty high, and they don't seem to be of the standard in finish/style etc I am seeing in the photos above.<br /><br />What you were seeing probably the basic bare package. No power window, no power door lock, vinyl floor, vinyl seat, no CD or Cassette just a radio, no cruise control. Ford always have a bare cheapo package on their trucks. Wonder why y'all couldn't get the more equiped packages?

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant

truck-2-med.jpg

Pony

Rear Admiral

kelton- i'm not a ford man by any means, but that is a nice one.

JasonJ

Rear Admiral

m2a2mine.jpg
<br /><br />Does a great job on my driveway too....<br /><br />I have a white 95 Ford F150 ex cab 4x4, fresh paint, 5.8 liter gas sucker, you seen one you've seen 'em all...

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant

kelton- i'm not a ford man by any means, but that is a nice one.
Thanks....This truck is now 6 years old (140,000) on the clock and still rocks. This truck was my dream for 5 years before I ordered it. Had to save up for that long to afford it. This has been the best truck I've ever had.<br /><br />Here are some more pics<br /><br /> http://www.keltonkrew.com/psd.htm