Show your Truck/ Tow vehicle

Pony

Rear Admiral
20050827image00177gy19dw.jpg
<br /><br />
20050827image00163lp18du.jpg
<br />I took this picture today after I washed my truck. Just got it back from the shop after hitting that light pole which caused the $1500 in damage.....Just curious to see what everyone else drives/ uses to pull their boat.

alden135

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Show your Truck/ Tow vehicle

If I do will I get some beads? BTW my condolences regarding last nights game. :p

Pony

Rear Admiral

LOL....sure i have some beads, but they are all green and gold (from super bowl XXXI party a long time ago)..........Its only Pre-season....I don't get all bent out of shape until it means something.

Vlad D Impeller

Commander

I don't know how to get pictures onto the computer nevermind posting the darn things, but try and imagine a black 1999 four door Ford F150 V6 flareside thats in need of a long overdue bath :D

Terry H

Lieutenant Commander

You don't want to see my tow vehicle, it will put you to shame. Chief ;)

ndemge

Commander

vans8kb.jpg
<br /><br />Blue van parting out..... <br /><br />new tow vehicle:<br />
84f2509pv.jpg

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

watermark.php
<br />Hope to paint her and put in a new motor and trans in the fall....

11 footer

Lieutenant

DSCF0041.jpg
<br /><br />'96 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer<br />351 gas hog (10-12mph)<br />K&N air filter, duel flowmaster exauxt, and a amp and subs powerfull enough to shake the windows on peoples houses as go by :p

NathanY

Commander

2002 Silverado 4x4 4.8L and 1988 Ranger 330v 115 Johnson <br />
072247.jpg

Pony

Rear Admiral

Nice Pictures Everybody!<br /><br />Vlad- I can picture it well, two of my uncles have that exact truck.<br /><br />NoelMG- that blue van reminds me of uncle ricos van in Napolean Dynamite. If no one here has seen that movie....then nevermind that comparison<br /><br />Ryan- What amps and subs are you running.....I built two 12" subs into the compartment under my rear seats. Only have a 600watt amp though, but in such a small area like inside my truck its plenty. Truck looks great btw.

one more cast

Captain

2002silverado.jpg
<br /> bad photo,sorry,I just took it from my deck into the sun and full zoom with VGA camera setting.

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander

Seeing the rides here I don't think I can post mine... Everyone would be jealous and try to buy it from me!<br />1983 Ford F150 4x4, silver and rust. Rust over all but 1 wheel well, the side that was wrecked is not rusted yet but is a brighter shade of silver. Hood is covered in rust, cab cornsers rusted, roof is kind of purple from the paint wearing down to primer, no muffler, bald tires one of which throws sparks when I turn right. <br />Inside is in good shape, there are no cracks in the dash. I have an AM FM Cassette player that don't work, speakers atached just above the back of the seat, and a cattlemans seat cover hiding the holes in the seat. The 4 wheel drive works great but has 1 Ford lockout hub and 1 warn hub.<br />Good side is I just rebuilt the 300 inline6 less than 5000 miles ago. Bored out, oversize cam, and a few other toys added....and something you don't see often, the tail gate works perfect.<br /><br />It's an ugly truck but it's almost paid for. 3 more years and she's all mine!

ZmOz

Captain

truck2.jpg
<br />Bought it as a beater, but now I have new paint on the way and I'm putting together a 400+ HP 454. :D

Kiwi Phil

Commander

You guys don't know how lucky you are.<br />If I could get my hands on a Right Hook truck like Bubbacats or SBNs'it would be in my drive like a flash.<br />Until then, I am stuck with my Rice-Wagon.<br />Cheers<br />Phillip

Dunaruna

Admiral

We got 'um Phil but they are big bucks downunder.

Pony

Rear Admiral

I wish I could find a picture of my dad's truck when i was younger.....It was a 79' chevy silverado big 10, the cap had a silloette picture of a hunter pointing a rifle at a moose, and the body was two tone....black on the bottom silver on top. the hood was silver and had small orange and red stripes alone the sides of it....He sold it for $100 and bought a minivan.<br /><br />I know i posted a pick of my pride n joy above but i still wish i couldve kept my dad's chevy.....I do love my dodge though

magster65

Commander

I put polished aluminum box caps on it since the picture. The 5.9 has lotsa' power and it has a rare option of 4 wheel disc brakes. I love it.<br />
2003%20Dakota.JPG