Show Yer Boat II

stroyer

Seaman Apprentice
Re: Show Yer Boat II

My 1990 Four Winns Freedom 195, "Priority 1," with an OMC 4.3 litre. Seen here on her home lake, Skaneateles, NY.

A friend of mine have a boat similar to yours, Nice boat, runs great now with his new OMC stearndrive.

RoyR

Petty Officer 1st Class

Alright y then..here is my baby!

l_33f0d081fae9076533f389e63afda3ab.jpg

4Winns2

Petty Officer 1st Class

A friend of mine have a boat similar to yours, Nice boat, runs great now with his new OMC stearndrive.

Thanks for the compliment. I've had her since 2004 and every year she gets something new or redone in effort to have her looking showroom new when I'm done. This year: new gauges, 4 speaker system with new deck and kicker, new horn, & and new windshield supports. Next year: new interior, convertible top, & outdrive stripped and painted (I have to replace the lower shift cable since it busted at the end of this season).

I like that big boat of yours. Do you sleep over on her (that doesn't sound right, does it)? I've got a nice bunk in the lake house but I sleep on mine every weekend. Pull a beer and the portable DVD player and let the waves lap against the side to put me to sleep.

stroyer

Seaman Apprentice

Thanks for the compliment. I've had her since 2004 and every year she gets something new or redone in effort to have her looking showroom new when I'm done. This year: new gauges, 4 speaker system with new deck and kicker, new horn, & and new windshield supports. Next year: new interior, convertible top, & outdrive stripped and painted (I have to replace the lower shift cable since it busted at the end of this season).
I like that big boat of yours. Do you sleep over on her (that doesn't sound right, does it)? I've got a nice bunk in the lake house but I sleep on mine every weekend. Pull a beer and the portable DVD player and let the waves lap against the side to put me to sleep.

My friends boat.
http://www.baadgalleri.dk/html/gal_visbil.asp?ID=3417&ipc=22596
27208.jpg

27212.jpg

27256.jpg

My boat:
Yes we sleep in Her (does that sound better?) On weekend trips and hollidays,
she has a two bunk cabin for the kids and a u-sofa
in the bow that can be made a big bed where we all can sleep and see som dvds
And there is a toilet onboard (nice to have at night)

joe1267

Seaman

My 1990 Four Winns Freedom 195, "Priority 1," with an OMC 4.3 litre. Seen here on her home lake, Skaneateles, NY.

Sweet boat, and what an awesome lake! I grew up about 20 miles from Skaneateles in Homer NY. Even lived in Scott for a while in the 70's when I was a kid. I may have to take a trip out next summer so I can put one of my boats in there

BTMCB

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Here are a couple of mine....

Attachments

• 21.jpg
    21.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 0
  • photoQM-2.jpg
    photoQM-2.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 0

4Winns2

Petty Officer 1st Class

My friends boat.
http://www.baadgalleri.dk/html/gal_visbil.asp?ID=3417&ipc=22596
27208.jpg

27212.jpg

27256.jpg

My boat:

Pretty 4 Winns. He must rub and wax as much as I do- -seemingly a never ending job. Looks like an 88 or 89 Sundowner around 22 foot. Interior is really clean too. I see he put his kicker box where I did- -under the back seat.

It's good to hear that you sleep on her (there I go again). The admiral discovered she has motion sickness and turned green on her first sleep over. I put the boat in my father's lift sometime so she can over come that.

4Winns2

Petty Officer 1st Class

Sweet boat, and what an awesome lake! I grew up about 20 miles from Skaneateles in Homer NY. Even lived in Scott for a while in the 70's when I was a kid. I may have to take a trip out next summer so I can put one of my boats in there

Lets jog your memory for background: The first pic is flying by Lourdes Camp on the east side. The second in near the south end by the Glen Haven Hotel in Scott. I spend most of my time at that end of the lake- -much prettier. We live just outside of Mandana.

You should come up next summer and enjoy the lake. I know I've heard of Delmar but can't remember where it is. I want to say down in the southern tier?

4Winns2

Petty Officer 1st Class

My friends boat.

My boat:

I just clicked the link to the pics of your friends boat. Very nice.

noizmaker

Seaman Apprentice

Recently bought first boat 1988 Crestliner Nordic Crusadar 245.

DSC_0804-1.jpg

Last edited:

joe1267

Seaman

Lets jog your memory for background: The first pic is flying by Lourdes Camp on the east side. The second in near the south end by the Glen Haven Hotel in Scott. I spend most of my time at that end of the lake- -much prettier. We live just outside of Mandana.

You should come up next summer and enjoy the lake. I know I've heard of Delmar but can't remember where it is. I want to say down in the southern tier?

My uncle lived only a short walk from the Glen Haven when I was a kid. If you were heading out of Scott going down 41 towards Homer, you would run into an older(70's)housing development in less than a couple of miles. I lived right there for many years. It is beautiful country where you live. I loved living there as a kid.
I plan on making a trip out there with one of the old boats next summer. Delmar is a small suburb of Albany. I have lived out this way for many years.

wtxpatrick

Seaman Apprentice

Here's our's, A 15' Magnum with a 70 Evinrude.

Attachments

• P1010011.JPG
    P1010011.JPG
    73 KB · Views: 0

pcmpete

Petty Officer 1st Class

He is my 1975 Tahiti Bubble Deck, with Volvo AQ130 I/O
DSC08965b.jpg

Mike Robinson

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Here's the view from my living room. :)

I normally have it parked further back beside the shop but I just took the lower unit off the 150 to have it serviced.

Attachments

• DSC_0149.jpg
    DSC_0149.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 0

Stachi

Lieutenant Commander

Here's the view from my living room. :)

I normally have it parked further back beside the shop but I just took the lower unit off the 150 to have it serviced.

cool boat ! even cooler walking boards on trailer !