seriously need some experts help on this one, no water exits manifolds

alldodge

Staff member
You have MPI motor and without the motor getting up to temp it will be supplying more fuel then it needs. What that can cause over time to other items in the motor (sensors, excess carbon build up, other stuff) is unknown. Like running a motor with the choke partly closed

Might not do anything that can't be undone, but its your decision

Scott06

Vice Admiral
You have MPI motor and without the motor getting up to temp it will be supplying more fuel then it needs. What that can cause over time to other items in the motor (sensors, excess carbon build up, other stuff) is unknown. Like running a motor with the choke partly closed

Might not do anything that can't be undone, but its your decision
Yeah what he said.. I assumed it would be in warm up mode all the time. Which is the fuel injected way of having the choke stuck closed. Concern would be fouling plugs, I don't think it can mess with cats and O2 sensors if it has them, might not burn off mositure in oil.

Really was just a workaround considering if you run into long lead times for parts. If it is fixed in two week wouldn't seat it. Putting a restrictor in is a common hotrod trick

Two years ago had a leaking oil tank on my seadoo (common problem) BRP had none in their system for close to 6 months.....ran a whole season changing out paper towels under the weeping tank ...

stang32

Chief Petty Officer
thanks for all the input guys, i really appreciate it and ive ordered the parts to put this back to factory design. now i have a new problem, same boat. i have a noise eminating from the transom/coupler area. i am stasrting a new thread with audio for that.