Secret Agent forum

magster65

Commander
I wonder why so many people put so little information on their profile. Is there a bunch of secret agents or people in the witness relocation program here?<br />Just wondering...

Link

Rear Admiral
Re: Secret Agent forum

ssssh.. if I tell ya I'd have to shoot ya :D

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Originally posted by magster65:<br /> I wonder why so many people put so little information on their profile. Is there a bunch of secret agents or people in the witness relocation program here?<br />Just wondering...
The answer is identity theft concerns. Little mutants with too much time on thier hands can take parts of your personal info, and you're cloned....Just like that.<br />But personally, I am not afeared of them.<br /><br /><br />My name is Sean Ware<br />My address is 103 Bruce Av. N. <br />Lehigh Acres, Fl. 33971<br />my phone numbers are 239-369-3528 HOME, and 239-691-7369 CELL. Best to call cell, because I never answer the home phone....(Too far to walk).<br />My dog's name is Bambi, but I call her "Santa's Little Helper",because she looks like Homer's dog.<br />My current slip is occupied by a 1953 Lonestar aluminum "Sportster" semi vee with a 7.5HP merc on it, (and allways will be in my slip) and a 1989 Bayliner "Cobra" bass rig, that is in mid-rebuild (from the decking up).<br /><br />I drive a Dodge Ram zoom-zoom. Mrs 12footer (carol) drives a Dodge "Die-Nasty", that takes a lickin, but keeps on tickin.<br /><br />I werk for Bonita Bay Group, a land developement firm based in Bonita Springs, Fl....Long drive every day, but great people and place to werk with, if one must werk.<br /><br />I'm up before the chickens, and beat them and the sun to bed week nights.<br />Weekends were made fer partying, but I'm old, so I just stay up all night and type on my puter thingy...<br />I'm a relatively new Christian, republican, constitutionalist, who has dreams of freedom for my grandchildren. I'm doing whatever I can to insure that,which is very limitted at my age....But i try.<br />My second home is the Caloosahatchee (ka-loo-sa-hatch- ee) River,where I scare the bass into my little boat.<br />I am the Admiral of the Caloosahatchee River BTW.<br /><br />I'm not a wealthy man, but i'm filthy-rich when it comes to life's real rewards (family, love, happiness ect).<br />I'd tell ya more, but I gotta hit yonder highway, or be late for werk. If one must werk, it's best to be on time.

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Hi Magster! Its been awhile, are you sure your not the secret agent? How's the cart progressing?<br /><br />12footer, I had that info already (just joking).<br /><br />I can understand why some people like to remain anomouous, but at least give a state/country from which they are from.<br /><br />For those that commit identy theft, they should just be beheaded and throwed outback for the wild animals to feed on. If they don't know who they are, then they won't be missed.

ae708

Chief Petty Officer

I'll jump on with 12footer.. <br />I'm Art Eadie<br />Sumter, SC ( well Dalzell which is just outside)<br />Have a 17'9" (by the manufacturers measurements)Manta Ray which isn't made anymore (Sprint Boats)with 3.0 Mercruiser. Smart Tabs just arrived yesterday, will install them after the holiday<br />Married, retired US Navy, retired from construction, Greek wife who was born in Australia and moved to Greece when she was 17... slight Aussie accent, 6 y/o step daughter, 6 married kids, passel of g'kids. Unbelievably handsome guy..... well..maybe I stretch it a bit. :) Maybe I can figure out how to post a family pic some day. Y'all have a fun and safe holiday

Bigfun

Petty Officer 1st Class

It's just S.O.P. for me. I will fill out the forms, assuming that it will be a short visit. I see no harm in going back and adding my info., although it won't be as complete as 12Footer's. <br /><br /> Go Pistons <br /><br /><br /> ;) ;) ;) ;)

timbo1963

Petty Officer 3rd Class

YA, and whats with all these secret names?!?!?<br /><br /><br />That should get things hopping!

LadyFish

Admiral

My real name is Constance Arlene Frances Veronica Kaufman Darling Shaut and it was already taken so I chose LadyFish. :p

timbo1963

Petty Officer 3rd Class

And what grade were you in when you learned to spell that? :eek: )

Carphunter

Commander

What sorta info would ya like Magster?<br /><br />My real name is Bruce Willis<br />I shave my head.<br />I have a "goat tee". :p <br />I don't have any pet gerbils.<br />I'm really good looking, for a dude. ;) <br />I used to be younger than I am, but now I'm not. :confused: <br />I like to eat animals.<br />.......and I like long walks on the beach and Cheese Whiz.<br /><br />I couldn't fit all this in my profile. :D

delta breeze

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Hey 12footer,<br /> You ever get to Immocalee???<br /><br /> Delta Breeze

magster65

Commander

hehehe :) <br />Thanks Sean (aka 12footer), I just meant there's the odd person(?) with no info. at all.<br />Mayfloat,<br />The cart's finished. I'll post a pic. or two tonight in a new topic. Thanks for asking :)

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Originally posted by delta breeze:<br /> Hey 12footer,<br /> You ever get to Immocalee???<br /><br /> Delta Breeze
Howdy. I live about 30miles west, so I get there occasionally, DB. Lake Traford is an interesting body of water. They just had another major fish kill from algea bloom eating all the oxygen. It's natural, not man-made. But they plan on dredging the bottom to remove the 12 feet of organics that are keeping the lake from breathing normally.<br />I have a couple friends who live in Immokolee.

11 footer

Lieutenant

Ladyfish,<br />Any relation for a "Mr. Kaufman" who teaches Auto Body at a tech highschool in MA?

BrianFD

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Name: Brian Frederick Distelzweig<br />Address: 6701 Red Coach Lane, Reynoldsburg, OH<br />Status: Happily married to my best friend, confidant and lover, Karen for 29 years on May 31.<br />Children: Seth, 23, and Sadie, 20<br />Work: 32+ years at American Electric Power, 1st 14 in Overhead Line as an apprentice, then journeyman lineman, the last 18 in Distribution Dispatching. Was supervisor of the department for 5 years, now I'm a coordinator, assigned to special projects.<br />Boating: Bought a used 14.5' Hurricane Tri-hull in 1980, kept it running for 17 years, then bought my present boat, a 19' 1997 Maxum 1900SR, 4.3L Merc Alpha One, named "The Truth".<br /><br />I have some secrets, but I'm not a 'Secret Agent'.

LadyFish

Admiral

Ryan I don't know if were related or not. Haven't finished the whole geneology thing yet. Been working on it for a couple of years. Off hand, we do have relatives in Boston, but there from the Irish side of the family. In fact, we have a Hall of Famer on my Mother's side--Gabby Hartnett.

11 footer

Lieutenant

This guy is older, this is his last year at the school. I'm guessing early 60's, I guess he could be Irish, but I'm not that good at being able to tell.

LadyFish

Admiral

Kaufman is most definetly German Ryan. The German/Irish genes give me the perfect temperament, don't cha think? ;)

phatmanmike

Captain

my real legal birth name is phatmanmike . its all one word !!!!!!!!!!!