FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I purchased a 1996 Sea Nymph FM 161. It has the built in fuel tank and after looking through the owners manual I still cannot find out how many gallons of gas it holds. Does anybody have and idea? Thanks
I just purchased a 1996 FM164,having same problem,nobody knows how big the tank is..Owner who sold it to me said it was 6 gallons..I doubt it..also my gas guage is broken or stuck ,so i just listen to when gas sounds like its getting full...Tom
I purchased a 1996 Sea Nymph FM 161. It has the built in fuel tank and after looking through the owners manual I still cannot find out how many gallons of gas it holds. Does anybody have and idea? Thanks