FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
Hey Jim, I said here a while back that the joke telling was addictive. <br /><br />But no, I learned a long time ago not to get in any kind of a contest with a woman/lady. <br /><br />All I can say is, you can never have enough smiles in this day and age. <br /><br />All I can tel LF is to keep on keeping on.
Actually, I cheat! I moderate at two other sites and am in charge of the joke and humor section. So hope you don't mind a little competition SBN.<br /><br />And JB, I'm doing my best to keep it clean.