SBN, kidnapped???

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant
Re: SBN, kidnapped???

Rest up Spinner!<br />I hope they figure it out and you get better ASAP!<br /><br />AK Chappy

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer

Take it easy until they figure it out Spinner. It's like I always say, "If God wanted me to exercise he would have made me an athlete".

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Dag-Nabbitt! :( SBN.. Buddy.. Keep low till ol' saw-bones gets you straightened out...<br />
29.gif
<br />Wishing for ya a speedy recovery.. :cool:

Stratosfied

Ensign

Hope ya get better soon SBN!! A day of fishing always makes me feel better! ;)

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

excuses are for loosers SBN ... <br /><br /><br />this ole country red neck asks that you be yourself..<br /><br />I like it..<br /><br />hang in on there.. the Gambler is waiting for you to introduce it to the hideout's crew.. no excuses ;)

Ralph 123

Captain

I'm sure if you post your symptoms in Other->Non-Boating Technical Topics, someone will fix you right up! :) <br /><br />Get well soon SBN!

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by Ralph:<br /> I'm sure if you post your symptoms in Other->Non-Boating Technical Topics, someone will fix you right up! :) <br /><br />Get well soon SBN!
Aint that the truth... They'll "fix" you up r-e-a-l Good! BTW... when you first experienced problems were you using synthetic or dino?? Did you follow maintenance procedure and did you get a manual? ;) <br /> :D

jsfinn

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Take care of yourself, SBN - it's close to fishin' time!

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Thought you were the giver of 'spells' not the recipient of them. :p <br /><br />Take care SBN, follow the witch doctors orders and come back soon. We miss ya!