SBN, kidnapped???

dolluper

Captain
Re: SBN, kidnapped???

The easter bunny ransom of corase chocolate :D

gaugeguy

Captain

After taking that "How Long Will You Live" test last week, I'm sure he's out enjoying his last few days ;)

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by gaugeguy:<br /> After taking that "How Long Will You Live" test last week, I'm sure he's out enjoying his last few days ;)
I think you nailed it... he was last talking about the flowers and such. :p

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Thanks everyone for your concern. Had another "spell" Saturday night while out on my run and got home yesterday morning.<br /><br />They poked and done all their stuff and found nothing wrong. Ticker was ok. One of them(doctors) said something to the effect that maybe my body was getting tired. Great. I could have told them that.<br /><br />Anyway, I told the wife that I have had enough of this crap, so I got dressed and we left.<br />They said, "Mr. Wright, you can't leave."<br />I said, "you know what's wrong?"<br />They said "no, not yet"<br /> I told them "when they found out whatever it was they couldn't find, to call me".<br /><br />Well, I am tired and feel a little weak so I won't stay on here long, wife is watching me and she rules with an iron fist, so catch all later.

ChaosDad

Seaman Apprentice

Hey Les, you just take it easy, if you need anything, just let me know. ..Ok,<br />..D... :(

KaGee

Admiral

So sorry to here that Lester. We was only kidding. Thought for sure you headed to warmer climates to try out the Gambler. Hope you feel well soon.<br /><br />
304v.gif

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Hope you feel better.<br /><br />Same thing happened to my dad a couple of years ago. Was really really dizzy could barely walk, and throwing up. The hospital found nothing at all wrong. He went home the same day and never again had the problem.<br /><br />Ken

dolluper

Captain

Rest up and get well soon we miss you, take care now!!!

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Glad to see you back, SBN. <br /><br />Don't let those "How long will you live" websites put a hex on you.<br /><br />According to Deathclock I passed away last month. I haven't started to smell bad, so they must be wrong. :D <br /><br />Don't run any more. Walk.

LadyFish

Admiral

Darnit Spinner, sorry to hear this. :( <br /><br />I'm sure your wife will take real good care of you. Just take it easy, rest up, and get back to feeling better again real soon.

tylerin

Commander

Sorry to hear Sinner, take care now. Good to see you back.

eeboater

Commander

Darnit Lester... get well soon!!!<br /><br />Sean

gaugeguy

Captain

Dang Buddy :( I was just joking, thought you were fishing. Hope you are feeling better. Take it easy Les.

Vlad D Impeller

Commander

Awe shucks Spinner :eek: I hope that you feel better soon, hang in there dude :)

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

Take er easy there boy.<br />Dad had a few spells of weakness, kalidascope vision, etc. No pain. Had tons of tests, nothing found. Then wham, 5 bypasses.<br /><br />I thought you were retiring. What you doing working?