Salute America's Heroes

txswinner

Banned
Re: Salute America's Heroes

So the letter from General Tommy Franks is not enough to believe (it is legitiment)that some of our maimed are not receiving all the help they need. Sorry I can not sleep knowing what I do know about the VA and those brought back and then left behind. You are wrong, the President can make this happen.

D

DJ

the President can make this happen.<br />
NO, not correct. The Pres. can only veto a passage of Congress. (Basic civics).<br /><br />Your fight for rights is LOST on the Pres.. Per the constution, it's a states rights and legislative branch issue. Your right to be heard is with your Rep. and Congressman (Senator).<br /><br />The current Pres. has NO authority other than the military and the VETO. That's it.<br /><br />If people knew who there direct Rep./Senator was, this would not have gotten this far.

txswinner

Banned

If he had no power how come you say everything that did not go your way was Clinton's fault, you remain oh so blind. You win.

D

DJ

The TRUTH is blind. I type pretty good for not being able to see the keys. :D <br /><br />Ignorance is bliss. Enjoy.