Sailboat Cover

lucky duck

Recruit
8/16/10

I have a Pram Type Model Sail Boat that I want to get a cover for. It is 4' wide and 9' long. It is a custom made boat but with the same hull type and design features as a Pram. My goal is to be able to store/moor the boat without turning it over relative to collecting water after removing the mast and boom. A cover that fits tight and is water repellant is desired?
Please reply as to "source type" information?

saildan

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Sailboat Cover

8/16/10

I have a Pram Type Model Sail Boat that I want to get a cover for. It is 4' wide and 9' long. It is a custom made boat but with the same hull type and design features as a Pram. My goal is to be able to store/moor the boat without turning it over relative to collecting water after removing the mast and boom. A cover that fits tight and is water repellant is desired?
Since it's a custom made boat, cover dimensions will probably need to custom too for your criteria.

You can Google up hundreds of canvas shops who will sew you a boat cover. These people do good work for a reasonable price. - San Luis Obispo Sail and Canvas - http://www.slosailandcanvas.com/servlet/StoreFront

:)

Mark SF

Seaman
Re: Sailboat Cover

8/16/10

As you posted this question you must have internet access. Try Google. I did it for you, and got Optimist Pram boat covers a plenty in the top 5 hits.